hf1

Am I shameless showing off my fluff?

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Am I shameless showing off my fluff?

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 am

Findlay had his first set of vaccinations late yesterday afternoon so I put him in his very cute bees on blue slinki minki with his woolies over the top (I know he didn't need woolies I just really love them lol). I had someone ask if it wasn't too hot for woolie trousers which then had me telling them about cloth nappies and the magical properties of wool and removing the woolies to show off his Minki :hohoho: Everyone was very impressed by his fluff and wool (even the doctor!) and one woman even said she might look into cloth for her baby now she sees it's not all terry squares, woop woop!

Am I utterly shameless or does anyone else use any excuse possible to show off their fluff?

For being such a brave boy for his jabs I rewarded him by ordering him a new pair of shorties for him to grow into :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Am I shameless showing off my fluff?

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 am

Totally!! but :wine: to the great reactions and :giggle: at rewarding him with some new woollies :D

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 am

:wine: to positive reactions!
i shamelessly show mine off at any oppertunity :giggle: (think i spelt that wrong!)
i took him to A&E once in a WN and the docters were very interested. :mrgreen: i like to see peoples faces try and figure out what they are.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 am

showing off your cloth is one of the best things bout using cloth lol

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 am

We went on holiday to Turkey earlier this year when Conan was 2 months old, so even though we don`t really get on too well with pockets, i had some slinki minki`s ordered with embroided bottoms just so we could hang around the pool and show off cloth :giggle:
Any excuse i say!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 am

i am completely shamless and almost always take sam out in the summer with nappy exposed if it is too cold he is in wool :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 am

charliesam wrote:i am completely shamless and almost always take sam out in the summer with nappy exposed if it is too cold he is in wool :giggle: :giggle:

Same here!!!!!!! Everyone seems to think I'm utterly crazy though... I am yet to meet another clothie!!!!

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:40 am

Me too! If it's really warm Archie is in just a cute nappy and t shirt and everyone comments - love it!!

I also get people saying 'ooh it's too hot for wooly trousers surely?' and I feel quite smug when I explain to them!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 am

:giggle: :giggle: If we're out and about I always make sure we have Dexters cutest fluff with us. I love explaining to people about his woolly trousers - especially MIL :roll: :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat