hf1

How many is too many?

My avatar
richdeebiscuit
Clothie
Clothie

Re: How many is too many?

Postby richdeebiscuit » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 pm

is there such a thing as too many?? :giggle: With dd we had around 80, ds doesn't have quite as many but then I think I went a bit OTT with having a girl after 3 boys, I'm trying to just buy ones I totally love with ds but then I find I totally love lots of nappies :hohoho:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:43 pm

I have enough, not to panic about the washing in the middle of winter when it takes longer to dry, so about 35 in constant use and more just in case.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:05 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:i don't think you can have too many nappies i don't have many but have enough but would love more maybe i could justify getting some more if i put some in a vacuem bag so they are smaller to store in caravan lol

:nono: You cant vacuum pack them! :drama: Lovely nappies have to be used as often as possible! And practical ones need to be to hand for when you need them :giggle: Why not hang pretty ones from the ceiling as decoration?!! Then they will be out the way but can be viewed. :hohoho:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:41 pm

lol at lot of things get vacuem packed here and i just undo get what i want and vacuem it up again to make more room in the cubords otherwise the caravan would burst at the seems lol they would still get used

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

Those "hanging shelves" that go over doors or in wardrobes are really handy for nappy storage. I have fabric ones that fit 20 nappies perfectly, could really do with another one. Even the likes of a DVD storage unit with all the little shelves is compact and fits nappies in well! They also show off the nappies, rather tha having them shoved in a basket.

I must admint though that mine rarely get put away in the little shelves, they stay on the clotheshorse until they're used or dumped on the floor to make room for the next load to dry :oops:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:58 pm

gayleygoo wrote:
I must admint though that mine rarely get put away in the little shelves, they stay on the clotheshorse until they're used or dumped on the floor to make room for the next load to dry :oops:

:hohoho: :hohoho: Glad its just not me :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat