hf1

Anyone waiting for fluffy post?

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Anyone waiting for fluffy post?

Postby afterglow » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 am

JabberJabber wrote:Actually, I'm waiting for the day when I can say I'm waiting for blueberries.

Kate x

:-? This made me smile, I know what you mean. I am waiting for my very first Blueberry, it's the one that has a bamboo/cotton lining and insert and came in at about £17. Babykind made me do it :giggle: .

The rest of Blythe's size large stash is on its way hopefully, some more woollen Ecobubs, PUL Ecobubs, an exchange of a Pop n Gro for a Bum Genius pocket, the above mentionned Blueberry and a blue spotted Itti. Plus a PD insert, Nature Baby multiwrap and a Blueberry wrap.

I hope everyone is enjoying their new nappies and woollies!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:21 pm

I'm waiting on a soaker from Halobaby and a custom order from Dunk n Fluff. Can't think of anything else.

I'm guessing I missed the last round of Flutterby Fluff slots whilst on holiday :cry:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:30 pm

No nappy post here but I have ordered a summer hat for me so that will have to do :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:38 pm

no fluff here either :cry: :cry:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:39 pm

JabberJabber wrote:I'm waiting for some tots bots (so not incredibly exciting) but wasn't in when they tried to deliver them today. Grr!

The PO appear to have lost my parcel :evil:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:42 pm

tanya2007 wrote:I'm guessing I missed the last round of Flutterby Fluff slots whilst on holiday :cry:

I don't think there have been any, guessing people are waiting on preloveds?

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm

JabberJabber wrote:
JabberJabber wrote:I'm waiting for some tots bots (so not incredibly exciting) but wasn't in when they tried to deliver them today. Grr!

The PO appear to have lost my parcel :evil:

oh no! I hope they find them again, they can't have got far, can they, if they already tried delivering once?

Royal Mail have lost a carrier that I returned. I sent it recorded dellvery so hopefully I'll get £39 back, but I'll have to write off the rest of what it cost :cry:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 pm

afterglow wrote:oh no! I hope they find them again, they can't have got far, can they, if they already tried delivering once?

You would like to think that, wouldn't you... anyway, I'm hoping for different fluff to arrive tomorrow.

Kate

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:05 am

tanya2007 wrote:I'm waiting on a soaker from Halobaby and a custom order from Dunk n Fluff. Can't think of anything else.

I'm guessing I missed the last round of Flutterby Fluff slots whilst on holiday :cry:

I forgot the 2 custom nappies from Guerillafluff on Etsy :) :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat