hf1

Look what I just bought! UPDATE!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Look what I just bought! UPDATE!

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

14 brand new BG's for £111 posted! Listed on ebay under title 'reusable nappies'.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220455267772&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&salenotsupported

The post is REALLY confusing so I emailed her to find out if they definatly were BTP and she said they have got the adjustable snaps on them. If they come with 2 inserts each as the post says they must be V3's, is that right?

Cant believe no one else bid... but even now I am not exactly sure what I am getting! :-?

Hope they are nice when they get here. But for around £8 each they cant be that bad. :hohoho:
Last edited by winniewheresmypooh on Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Look what I just bought!

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm

What she's emailed you makes them sound like they are the V3's but on the ebay link it says they are size large... I'm confused :-?

But :wine: to the bargain!!!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Look forward to seeing what I recieve! Although... Just had a paypal request when I have already paid. :-? She is obviously keen for the money! :hohoho: Some people take ages to pay (took a week for a man to pay me £3!)

Her feedback is 7 so obviously doesn't use ebay a lot. Hope I do recieve them but somewhat doubtful! :-?

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:10 pm

That's a very confused listing - she seems to have borrowed the blurb for a BG AIO, rather than a BG pocket. FC that what turns up is what you're expecting.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Soupdragon wrote:That's a very confused listing - she seems to have borrowed the blurb for a BG AIO, rather than a BG pocket. FC that what turns up is what you're expecting.

Yep! Could be a AIO large, V2 or a V3! No wonder she didn't get any bids! I asked for a photo but she didn't get back to me until 20minutes before the end of the auction. (I only found it an 1hr and half before) saying she didn't have time to take one. :shock:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:18 pm

very odd description but a wonderful bargain if they really are what we think they are :wine:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:08 am

if they are what she says they are then yay! to bargains :wine:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 am

Hmmm I wonder what you'll get :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 am

Be interesting to see. :giggle:
But i dont even know if she has recieved payment yet??? :-? She sent the invoice after i paid with a note saying,

'can i recieve payment before i post please.'

WTF? The money should be there already but she hasn't let me know if she has got it or not! :babyrolleyes:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat