hf1

Arghh, now I have to choose

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Arghh, now I have to choose

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok we all know how rubbish I am at making decisions (would be lost without Hanna and Louise), now I have to decide what fluff to take away on holiday, going to take a mix of pockets, fitteds and NN's, trouble is I want to take them all :giggle: Think I will take the prettiest WN's and all Gracie's FF's and a few extra for good measure :giggle:

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Arghh, now I have to choose

Postby cherobanne » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:42 pm

Sounds like a good plan!

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:43 pm

The prettiest should definitley be taken... I suppose in Spain you won't need to worry about drying time!!!

The weather will be perfect for showing off all your scrummy nappies :)

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:05 am

be great for sunning out any stains! would definately take aLL the prettiest ones :mrgreen:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:41 am

take anything stained so you can sun it, and some really pretty fitteds, as you could use them without wraps as it's hot, and obv some pretty embroidered WNs

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Fluff is going to have it's own designated suitcase :giggle: one of the little kiddie ones that can go on as hand luggage, now I know it will be safe!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 am

Kirstyh wrote:Fluff is going to have it's own designated suitcase :giggle: one of the little kiddie ones that can go on as hand luggage, now I know it will be safe!

I was just going to say, do not let the fluff out of your sight!! I'd have a terrible time on holiday if a suitcase full of my favourite fluff went missing :cry:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat