New Nappies!!!!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

New Nappies!!!!

Postby jules070603 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:37 pm

H0w did it happen?

0ne minute I'm sat here yawning and thinking I sh0uld g0 t0 bed and the next I've b0ught 2 WAHM nappies???

I've 0rdered a medium l0ng P0cket-B0t plus, it was an inst0ck - bright 0range with black cats 0n it.

Als0, a fast dry baby bufter. Retr0 aer0panes hemp mix. I kn0w it needs a wrap but its a l0vely nappy. Maybe I c0uld 0rder a ween0tions wrap with a plane 0n it t00!!!! W0uld keep the theme g0ing.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Nappies!!!!

Postby nic1 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:55 pm

jules070603 wrote:H0w did it happen?

0ne minute I'm sat here yawning and thinking I sh0uld g0 t0 bed and the next I've b0ught 2 WAHM nappies???

I've 0rdered a medium l0ng P0cket-B0t plus, it was an inst0ck - bright 0range with black cats 0n it.

Als0, a fast dry baby bufter. Retr0 aer0panes hemp mix. I kn0w it needs a wrap but its a l0vely nappy. Maybe I c0uld 0rder a ween0tions wrap with a plane 0n it t00!!!! W0uld keep the theme g0ing.

Lovely nappies, babybufters are fab, i love ours. Got 5 so can definitely say it's one of my favs in 2 parters. The fast dry one is a great option as they are slow drying the normal babybufters, that's why i know have 5 to keep me going while ones are drying! :lol:

A WN planes wrap to go with the babybufter plane one sounds a fab idea hun :D :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:04 pm

See I've still not got around to trying pocket bots!! :D

Babybufters are fab tho'... Yay on your future fluffy post!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:23 pm

:lol: :lol:

It is funny how nappies just seem to fall into the basket.......

They sound lovely! Nothing like fluffy post to look forward to.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:19 am

Oh Steph you really should get a Pocket Bot - we really like ours especially our brown flowery one.

Jules, know exactly what you mean. I ordered a Wee Notions pocket the other day (had notice today that it was despatched yesterday so should be here soon - can't wait) and I didn't really mean to!

Hope you like them, want pics of course.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Nappies!!!!

Postby jules070603 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:46 pm

nic1 wrote:Lovely nappies, babybufters are fab, i love ours. Got 5 so can definitely say it's one of my favs in 2 parters. The fast dry one is a great option as they are slow drying the normal babybufters, that's why i know have 5 to keep me going while ones are drying! :lol:

I'm sure its y0ur p0sts that made me l00k at the site, 0r maybe it was Steph???

Anyway, the lady is 0n h0liday at the m0ment but Hilary emailed t0 say my p0cket b0t is 0n the way - yay :lol: :lol:

I'm really g0ing t0 need t0 buy s0me inserts s00n.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:16 pm

My l0vely baby bufter has arrived and it is really l0vely. Very well made and cute. Can't wait t0 try it 0ut 0n Zach, he likes the aer0planes 0n it.

Will p0st a picture ASAP. Gav may think I'm mad f0r taking a ph0t0 0f him, n0rmally these things are hidden fr0m him!!!

xxx

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat