hf1

Muttaqin baby buy 2 get 1 free

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Muttaqin baby buy 2 get 1 free

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 am

Well mine are cotton velour inners so provided they're tumble-dried they're lovely and soft...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:50 am

I find they stay nice and soft even if they aren't tumbled (and they dry really fast!). :mrgreen:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Oh no just had an E-mail to say one of the nappies that i bought actually isn't in stock and to choose another. Thing is i dont like any of the sale items (mine was sale)
Not sure what to do now because essentially its a free nappy but i hate choosing for the sake of it :(

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:04 pm

charlibunny wrote:Oh no just had an E-mail to say one of the nappies that i bought actually isn't in stock and to choose another. Thing is i dont like any of the sale items (mine was sale)
Not sure what to do now because essentially its a free nappy but i hate choosing for the sake of it :(

Maybe you could ask her if it would be OK to substitute a non-sale item, as it must have been their mistake to let you buy it in the first place? You shouldn't have to take a nappy you don't really like, and even if she asked you to pay the difference (which she shouldn't, but...) it'd only be a couple of bucks. I had different-valued items and I'm pretty sure it was a 33.33% discount rather than a cheapest-item-free deal, as it came to some weird amount.

Alternatively, if there really isn't anything you like, I'd just go for a popular print and sell it when it arrives :oops:.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 pm

charlibunny wrote:Oh no just had an E-mail to say one of the nappies that i bought actually isn't in stock and to choose another. Thing is i dont like any of the sale items (mine was sale)

This happened with one of the nappies in my order that had been a sale one. It has been replaced with a non-sale BV one :oops: , with no extra charge. I didn't like any others really, but I did tell her I would be happy to wait several weeks for the design I originally ordered instead.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Have to say the customer service was great and i got a gorgeous BV nappy costing $10 more than the one i ordered as a replacement with no extra charge!!!!!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 am

charlibunny wrote:Have to say the customer service was great and i got a gorgeous BV nappy costing $10 more than the one i ordered as a replacement with no extra charge!!!!!!

Fabulous!! That's great CS. :yahoo:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 pm

wow fab customer service, I am glad you got one you like :wine:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Has anyone received these yet?

Mine aren't here yet! Is it likely to be a few more weeks do you all think?

The bedbugs I have ordered were delayed too as Bonnie accidentally made M/Ls and had to re-dye and then make Toddler sized versions.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat