hf1

Just bought 2 HL nappies - oh dear!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Just bought 2 HL nappies - oh dear!

Postby juboo752 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Oooops :oops: :oops: just bought 2 Bedbugs - One custom Bedbug and the other is the Rainbow Bedbug :D :D :D

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:18 pm

weefywoo wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: I bought two as well... Parrot daytime fitted & Nebula daytime fitted :hohoho: :hohoho:

IT WAS YOUUUUUU! :evil: I wanted the Nebula aswell lol but settled for Jewel #2 :D

Im so excited, Bonnie will be very busy!!!

juboo752 wrote:Oooops :oops: :oops: just bought 2 Bedbugs - One custom Bedbug and the other is the Rainbow Bedbug :D :D :D

What are you like? You've just bought 2 off me lol i miss my parrot so much i had to get some replacements lol

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:28 pm

happytails wrote:What are you like? You've just bought 2 off me lol i miss my parrot so much i had to get some replacements lol

I know :oops: I love the ones from you so much that i just couldn't help it my finger slipped :roll: :giggle: I really need to sell some nappies now though :giggle:

And yes, you definatly need to replace them :wink: :D

Just need to decide now what colours i want for the custom bedbug i ordered :roll: :-?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Erm... WHERE???? tell me now??????????????????????????????????????? i want one!!!!!!1

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:42 pm

happytails wrote:
weefywoo wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: I bought two as well... Parrot daytime fitted & Nebula daytime fitted :hohoho: :hohoho:

IT WAS YOUUUUUU! :evil: I wanted the Nebula aswell lol but settled for Jewel #2 :D

Im so excited, Bonnie will be very busy!!!

juboo752 wrote:Oooops :oops: :oops: just bought 2 Bedbugs - One custom Bedbug and the other is the Rainbow Bedbug :D :D :D

What are you like? You've just bought 2 off me lol i miss my parrot so much i had to get some replacements lol

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: I wanted jewel 2 :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 am

oops - just somehow ordered 3!

I'm very excited now, but feeling a little guilty about how much I have spent on nappies recently. :oops:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:53 am

ok I know I said I was going to be good but it is shouting to me so I am going to add a order onto database but have a couple of questions for those in know. I was reading past orders to see what to do and I noticed a couple have put hidden snaps on booster can anyone explain what they are meaning :oops: as I love the HL we have and it doesn't have any snaps touching Roxy when on so would I need to put hidden snaps? sorry if seems daft question. Lastly how long roughly does it take to get the nappy?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:14 am

Not sure what they mean by hidden snaps as there's only one snap on the booster on all my HL day fitteds and it's attached to the second part of the booster so is hidden anyway. :-? Bonnie splits her orders into rounds so once you've added your order to the database she'll sort it into a round and let you know what week she's going to start it. She'll invoice you just before she starts making it. The nappy I've just ordered will be shipped on 10th August so you're probably looking at a similar date for yours. HTH.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat