hf1

Used nappies on Ebay

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Used nappies on Ebay

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:39 am

It has put me off as i bought 3 nappies off eBay a while ago. I was aware of the rule that used nappies couldnt be sold, but as the seller didn't give any sort of clue that they were used, i thought they were new or at least "as new". The pic was also of new nappies! They weren't in great condition, as they had stains and holes that hadn't been mentioned in the listing :evil:

I complained to eBay that it was innocent buyers being victimised, as the sellers weren't able to be honest and told them it was their fault that i had been cheated out of money. The rule is silly, i don't know how many people have a fetish (well, a sexual one :lol: ) for used, clean cloth nappies. Neither would I care!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 am

gayleygoo wrote: The rule is silly, i don't know how many people have a fetish (well, a sexual one :lol: ) for used, clean cloth nappies. Neither would I care!

I'm with you Gayle surely no-one would have that fetish anyway!? :shock: I know there are some sick people out there but in all honesty I'd rather not know, banning the sale of clean cloth because of that does seem to be causing more problems that solves!

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:30 am

I don't know if it is allowed, but I saw a clever listing which had one new thing (some liners or something) and then a whole bunch of used nappies that would be thrown in for free! :giggle: It had a load of bids on when I saw it.

It would be good if it was allowed. I haven't found anywhere yet to get a good price for the cheaper nappies I want to sell (motherease, tot bots etc). People on here have slightly more expensive taste :wink: :giggle: and I listed a load on 'used nappies.co.uk' but the ones that sold I hardly got anything for... :cry:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat