Mutts, HLs , GMs and DnF in UK :)

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Mutts, HLs , GMs and DnF in UK :)

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 pm

I like listings by sizes. :) It does make navigation easier, on the whole. But as lots of WAHMs have M/L as a specific size, that could be a separate option.

Personally, I also like the option to be able to search by nappy maker, if I'm wanting, for example, to buy a Bedbug.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I like listings by sizes. :) It does make navigation easier, on the whole. But as lots of WAHMs have M/L as a specific size, that could be a separate option.

I could add that in.. problem is still there though ... the same size might be called M/L by one WAHM but just M by another.... :-?

Personally, I also like the option to be able to search by nappy maker, if I'm wanting, for example, to buy a Bedbug.

Can do that using the 'search by brand' box :)

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:13 pm

victoriaw wrote:Can do that using the 'search by brand' box :)

I've been on the site a few times and I have never seen that there. :oops: I think because it's written in white on a pale background, it's not a big enough contrast for me to have noticed. I obviously need my glasses upgrading. :hohoho:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 pm

I absolutely love this site! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I ordered an Itti and a Bububebe for Findlay when I was doing my mad "argh he needs more nappies for hospital" and the customer service was absolutely fantastic and they arrived the very next day!!! As soon as I have funds I will be ordering more :D

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 am

Littlemissy wrote:How about a size section with a list of different sizes relating to the brands or even just do what every one else does and put the sizes and measurements on the actual product page! :D

But the sizes and measurements are on each product page already.

I'm going to have a think about this. The survey feedback I had was really positive about the listing by sizes, but if people are finding it confusing I'll think about how I can re-jig it a bit. :oops:

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:13 am

I really like the sizes listed the way they are. I would normally only look at mediums, and in some styles, especially some of the American ones, smalls are more than big enough for Esme! At least this way I see all options that might fit her and then make the decision of which to buy :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat