hf1

Nappy site hasnt issued refund - WWYD? UPDATE

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Nappy site hasnt issued refund - WWYD? UPDATE

Postby Ruth » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 pm

lollipoplizzie wrote:I ordered some Itti's and inserts from a nappy site (that I won't name just yet)

Are you allowed to name them??? :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Jeez! I hope you get your :giggle: nappies very soon, first class post should only take a couple of days and it's absurd that they haven't sorted something out for you (preferably with a free gift for the excessive wait :mrgreen:) SIX WEEKS after you paid!

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

If anything goes wrong I give an immediate refund - its good business practice. Then customers have the choice to go elsewhere. I also keep in touch and make sure they are happy. If anything is out of stock, I email them immediately and same if there are two parcels. I extend the service I would expect myself!

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm

She's now saying that she sent the replacements with the inserts - how that is possible I really don't know seeing as I received the inserts and nappies all in one parcel, and couldn't possibly have known that there was one insert missing until I had actually received them!! As much as I'd love to be able to see in to the future I really really can't! :badputer: :x

I have the whole email conversation saved and she definitely offered me replacement nappies for free because I had waited so long although she's now saying she just said replacements.

At this point I don't really care what I get, just as long as I get something!!

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:57 pm

So have you got your nappies and inserts now? Poor customer service like that is not acceptable. Paypal disputes are scary - I have only issued a dispute over a fake golf club (and it was fake - but they didn't give up!) - would hate to be on other end - her account will be frozen and no money will be able to leave etc.

You need to escalate it with paypal and ask them to make a decision to get your refund if not received.

Very sad really as so unnecessary for businesses to trade like that.

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

She is still trying to tell me that the two replacement nappies were sent with the extra inserts, but as I've told her God knows how many times that is not possible because as she very well knows she held up my whole order to confirm how many extra inserts I wanted in there. She knows she did that as I told her I wished I hadn't bothered with the extra inserts seeing as it meant she held on to my order for even longer!

I forwarded her our email conversation because I had the whole lot as one mail in my sent file, why she hasn't kept her own copy I don't know, it is obvious what has happened. I also emailed her a step by step guide of what has happened with specific dates but she's still trying to say that she doesn't understand. I have even had to tell her to go to her own dispatch system as it even says on there that the two orders went out on the same day!

How can you take money off of people when you can't even use your own order system correctly and are clearly completely incompetent? I despair I really do!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am

lollipoplizzie wrote:How can you take money off of people when you can't even use your own order system correctly and are clearly completely incompetent? I despair I really do!

I'm :giggle: :giggle: at that - soooo true and very well put!!! Sounds like you are quite clear about what happened and have all the emails to prove it :x

nappywardrobe wrote:If anything goes wrong I give an immediate refund - its good business practice. Then customers have the choice to go elsewhere. I also keep in touch and make sure they are happy. If anything is out of stock, I email them immediately and same if there are two parcels. I extend the service I would expect myself!

Well exactly!!! :twisted: :twisted: If you and so many others can give great CS like that why can't all be like that?? You wonder why some of them set up in the first place if they are not capable!! :roll:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am

I think you might need to name and shame so that others are aware of the poor customer service offered by this person. Certainly escalate the paypal dispute as it really isn't acceptable :roll:

My avatar
MrC
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Admin

Postby MrC » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:34 am

If you want to find out the publicly available domain registration contact details for a website you can use:

http://whois.domaintools.com/

This site will often give you the telephone number or at least the address of the registrant of the domain name which is required to be publicly accessible for most domain suffixes.

Unfortunately it's useless for some of the shops who have their domains bought for them though a WAHM type package where they don't technically actually own their domain names even though they should.

Just enter a domain name without the http's or www's.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat