hf1

Nappy site hasnt issued refund - WWYD? UPDATE

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Nappy site hasnt issued refund - WWYD? UPDATE

Postby Allie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:46 am

Annette wrote:I think you might need to name and shame so that others are aware of the poor customer service offered by this person. Certainly escalate the paypal dispute as it really isn't acceptable :roll:

I agree that maybe now is the time to name and shame :-?

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Sounds awful, and you have done everything right! Very organised even to keep a record of all your emails, she shouldn't be arguing this further. :-? You maybe could let her know that you are discussing this on a cloth nappy forum and if her CS isn't upto standard, then her business might be affected further. Direct her to this thread? :wink: I know threats like that seem horrible, but you did spend a lot of money in her store and more than 6 weeks on she should have a happy customer, not an angry one who is still trying to resolve the issues!!

If there are other people in her business then it may be a case of one person telling you one thing and the other person not agreeing :-? in which case is terrible staff communication and customer service. She might be annoyed that she has to give out 2 free nappies and an insert (well, she may think she does!) but better to do that than further anger a customer :-?

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Oh no, apparently she never meant that I was going to get free nappies! This is what she wrote:

''Which colours would you like as a replacement - if I have them I will send them free of charge of course''

I thought she meant the nappies were free of charge but ohhh no, she meant the postage would be free of charge! What a JOKE! It's not free of ruddy charge, I've already paid the postage on them for goodness sake! :roll:

I am giving her until tomorrow morning to issue the refund before I escalate it on Paypal, but to be honest my last email was so snotty I think she's more likely to send me a letter bomb! :giggle:

I know you're supposed to take the high ground in these cases but it's got to the point where I felt I had to point out to her that I am really starting to get frustrated that I have had to tell her so many times now, even quoting details from her own system that she should be perfectly capable of operating herself whilst I'm receiving responses from her with capital letters in which really gets my goat! There really is no need for it and that is no way to be running what I assume she thinks is a business.

Hoo hum! :gaah:

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:54 am

Personally I would never shop at any site that didn't have a full postal address and telephone number visible. (It's a legal requirement anyway).
Unfortunate wording, if she meant free of postage she should have said so, but anyone that ever sends anything out to rectify THEIR mistake should never have the cheek to assume the recipient should pay postage surely?
Even when customers return goods to us for swapping colours/sizes/products due to customers changing their mind / wanting a different item instead we always pay the outgoing postage from us for the new items and don't make any charge for it.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am

lollipoplizzie wrote:''Which colours would you like as a replacement - if I have them I will send them free of charge of course''

mmmm that was unfortunate wording, I can see what she meant but it was a bit ambiguous

I hope you get it all sorted satisfactorily

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat