hf1

Tuesday night bums

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Tuesday night bums

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Iris has gone to bed in a Bedbug and HO soaker.

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Tuesday night bums

Postby bedheaduk » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Barney is wearing a EP Bumble with an extra hemp booster and his new, home made, crops (they were supposed to be shorties but I forgot to stop :giggle: ) Hope he sleeps as well as last night, he didn't wake up till 7.30 instead of his normal 6am sharp.
xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Evie has gone to bed in a cloth nappy tonight due to running out of disps :oops: and not realising till tonight that i was meant to get some today and forgot. So she has on her neppula as still got it, 3 inserts that i have still and the dolphin wrap that i haven't returned to Allie yet. Good job i had them! :giggle:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Abbie id in her purple ooga puddlekins and Isaac is in a red sheep stuffed minki :)

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Lottie is in a Flutterby Fluff day fitted with her Nappy Fairy Pixie Knit Bloomers over the top :D

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm

Bella is in her Hello Kitty Flutterby nights with Pixie Knits shorties over the top.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:37 pm

:giggle: at you lot...

Lili is snoozing on the sofa in a Dreamscape and WN wrap (no nap again today :-?, at least she went to sleep a bit earlier than usual!)

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Noah's gone to bed in a bedbug and adventuresinwoollyland crochet shorties.

Poppy is in a pink ooga muttaqin atm with a wcw soaker over the top but will be going into a bedbug with her new bibsNbots soaker over the top in an hour or so..

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 pm

nic1 wrote:Evie has gone to bed in a cloth nappy tonight due to running out of disps :oops: and not realising till tonight that i was meant to get some today and forgot. So she has on her neppula as still got it, 3 inserts that i have still and the dolphin wrap that i haven't returned to Allie yet. Good job i had them! :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: it's usually the other way around Nic - certainly is here :? Lazy mummy put Isabelle in disp as I've not stuffed her nappies and Grace was asleep and I didn't want to disturb her...

Grace is in her HL rainbow dreamscape with a WN wrap over the top as her new soaker needs lanolising again...

Had a lovely day of BV fitteds and wool today :wine:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat