Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:23 pm

Do you know when this is likely?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:37 pm

The new Funtime prints are launching on the 7th November so I think it is going to coincide with that. Can't wait to see what the new prints are like - just curious, obviously I am not going to actually buy any!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:39 pm

Charliemum wrote:The new Funtime prints are launching on the 7th November so I think it is going to coincide with that. Can't wait to see what the new prints are like - just curious, obviously I am not going to actually buy any!

We believe you, Annette. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are they velcro. We can't do velcro. Boo. :cry: :cry:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:43 pm

I just realised that the new prints should be at Nappyzone just in time for somebody's Secret Santa - although not yours obviously Katie if you don't do velcro, does Lockie undo it? Charlotte isn't bad with velcro and we do find them so much easier sometimes for quick changes.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:52 pm

Oh yes. He's an expert velcro remover. He will have undone one side before the other is even fastened. They never stay on past the changing mat. :lol: :lol: We couldn't use disposables even if we wanted to as he takes those off too. :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:03 pm

It does make me wonder since I never hear disposable users complaining about their LO's being able to remove a nappy.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:18 pm

I have heard stories like Beck's this morning of babies taking disposables off in bed and getting covered in poo - it is probably quite common but I guess they just get on with it as there isn't an alternative for them - except perhaps to superglue them on :lol: :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Rae wrote:It does make me wonder since I never hear disposable users complaining about their LO's being able to remove a nappy.

Josh was forever taking his dispicables off - I had to have him in poppered singlets to stop it if it was summer. Louis is much easier as I can have a cute t-shirt and nappy!! :D :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat