hf1

Thursday's nappies!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Thursday's nappies!

Postby rhead » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Lili woke up in a Bedbug, then wore a Preston's Pants pocket, a WNSS, and another Preston's Pants. She's ready for bed in her Watermelon Bedbug and a WN wrap, and looking very sleepy as she didn't nap at all again today. :-?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Thursday's nappies!

Postby charliesam » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 pm

not sure what order as i was at work but

woke in minki

then i put him in

berry plush (not my fav but eberything else needed sorting)
then
funky dalmation
neppula- transport and monkeys
fuzzi-sage
wn ss-

and now flutterby fluff :mrgreen:

all under pixie knit cotton shorts :D

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Imogen woke in a dispo ( :oops: but I now have some preloved NN so can try them soon)

Then she has worn either tots bots or bimbles (size 1) flutterby dyed under her baked apple pixie knits shorties.

:D :D :D

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Harry woke in dispo (I am just getting used to cloth during the day before we try night!)then has has a combination of LL bamboo (sz1 and A baby beehinds btp on with a ll size 1 wrap ( I really want some fancy ones but thell ones are the only ones that fit him properly :roll: )

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:11 pm

well Austin is also sleeping in sposies but I will get some night nappies to try soon!! and then he's been in BBOS all day, I can list the colours/ patterns if that will liven up my list :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Bella's been in a variety of fitteds and wool today - nappies include Hollow Oak, Jimmy Riddles, Fluff & Stuff & WNNL and woolies have been a pair of shorties by Emer, Halobaby soaker (which she outweed, so it's in for another lanolising) and her PK soaker.

She's gone to bed in her Hollow Oak night nappy and PK shorties with no t-shirt as it's sooooo hot here :(

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat