hf1

weenotions basket?

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

weenotions basket?

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:09 am

I put stuff in my basket while they were open. when it re opens will it still be there? :D :-?

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: weenotions basket?

Postby WeeNotions » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:59 am

To be honest I don't know the answer to this one. I was going to say yes it should be saved, but we are having the shop updated (fingers crossed) while it's shut, so I really don't know.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Ooh, any chance you're going to make it easier to get to the embroidery submenus? :mrgreen:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:40 pm

WeeNotions wrote:To be honest I don't know the answer to this one. I was going to say yes it should be saved, but we are having the shop updated (fingers crossed) while it's shut, so I really don't know.

No problem. I was just playing around with ideas so not a big deal. :D

rhead wrote:Ooh, any chance you're going to make it easier to get to the embroidery submenus? :mrgreen:

I hope so to. sooooo frustrating when you lose them all!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:53 pm

rhead wrote:Ooh, any chance you're going to make it easier to get to the embroidery submenus? :mrgreen:

More info please :D If you don't like the pop out menus you can always click on the first bit "Embroidery" and then you get a list of the next bits to click on (on the main page) is that any good?

S
:D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 pm

WeeNotions wrote:

More info please :D If you don't like the pop out menus you can always click on the first bit "Embroidery" and then you get a list of the next bits to click on (on the main page) is that any good?

S
:D

Personally I find them over-categorised and fiddly and wouldn't mind seeing lots to a page (like in a grid perhaps?)

That's just me...

I do find it hard and time consuming browsing the embroidery menus...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:01 pm

I always tend to get to about the third submenu and then have the mouse slip off the edge (often because I'm :bf: and mousing lefthanded :babyrolleyes:) and have to start over. It never occurs to me to go to the embroidery page, guess I just prefer to use the pop-up menus because they're right there...

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Personally I find them over-categorised and fiddly and wouldn't mind seeing lots to a page (like in a grid perhaps?)

That's just me...

I do find it hard and time consuming browsing the embroidery menus...

WSS. There are loads that I haven't even looked at because I can't be bothered to click on them all. For example
Animals, how many different types??? Certainly less catorgories would be easier. :wink:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 am

Rightio, I'll have a go at trying to condense it down a bit :D

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat