Your opinions needed....

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Your opinions needed....

Postby Mareth » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:10 am

Ladies, I need opinions.

I love the tots bots lilac spotty wrap and want to get one for Rhys, but Daddy thinks it's too girly. :(

So simple question...is he right?

Thanks

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:56 am

tots bots lilac spotty wrap

I am sorry, but I kind of agree with him.
:( :(

xxxxxxxx

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:01 am

Arrrgghhh, Sukhi I was hoping you wouldn't say that.

I knew myself he was right, but didn't want to admit it LOL. I was bidding on one, and didn't expect to win, but DID!! Oh No!!
What to do....hmmm keep it for "next time"? (Oh God, I can't believe he's less than 2 months old and I'm already planning a "next time" LOL)

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:17 am

I'd put it on a boy!

I have one at the moment and if I was to have another baby and it happened to be a boy, I wouldn't hesitate! lol!

If Tory can have a pink nappy (for Louis) then why not lol!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:21 am

I was going to say that about me having a pink nappy!!! I'd put it on him - who cares??!!! Do it when dh is out!

My avatar
ginchyworld
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ginchyworld » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:54 am

it's not as if anyone is going to see it anyway. My girl had a nappy with sailboats all over it, so I can't see why your boy can't have a lilac cover!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:29 am

Boo has a few flowery nappies and wraps!...they are pretty!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:40 pm

I knew myself he was right, but didn't want to admit it LOL. I was bidding on one, and didn't expect to win, but DID!! Oh No!!
What to do....hmmm keep it for "next time"?

Well as other says, why bother as you hardly see it and yes you are right about next time.
But that was my personal opinion, I see it doesn't match with most members here. I wouldn't!!!!, but I do agree with everyone who sees them especially if you don't wanna show.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:49 pm

Well, maybe it's n0t all that masculine but if y0u like it I'd just use it when n0 0ne will see it :lol:

I really like th0se crushed velvet wee n0tions, the purple 0ne. Is it t00 girly???? Maybe I c0uld get s0me 'manly' embr0idery 0n it :lol: :lol:

Seri0usly th0ugh, I think pe0ple accept b0y c0l0urs and prints 0n girls m0re readily then the 0ther way r0und, just the way 0f the w0rld I supp0se.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat