hf1

Completing your stash??

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Completing your stash??

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:51 am

I *think* I may have completed my stash (with the exception of swapping my Bamboo LL's for size 2's when the time comes) and of course adding wool and wraps and LO grows...but i think im done with buying nappies :shock: I love my stash and have just spent a small fortune adding another 19 fitteds to my collection...i finally think im happy with my nappy collection :mrgreen:

Anyone else happy with their stash and not wanting anything else or am I insane?? I think i might start on CSP now :giggle:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Completing your stash??

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 am

As soon as I get my grubby little mitts on a SS Puddlekins, I'm done. For a while. :giggle: I'm actually quite happy with our stash at the moment. I'm not using our pockets, but DH likes to have them around as he likes their ease of use. And I don't feel ready to part with them yet. The only thing I might, might be tempted by is a Dunk N Fluff, but they come up rarely enough for it not really to be an issue.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 am

ahhh it won't last long....lol
I remeber being satisfied and happy with my stash. now I've decided to get rid of most of my pockets and to swop for fitteds....lol I would also like a SS fitted pudlekins.....lol Emmas going to be a busy bee.
I'm keeping a couple of pockets for daddy and nan's....lol

x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 am

I love my stash, and I have enough nappies for 3 little girls, but I just can't stop shopping. :oops: I can't get no...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:01 pm

I'm happy with our stash, except it's not quite big enough yet. There's nothing in there that I want to sell - well, maybe 1 night nappy (but I can just about get it to work if I boost it) - but could do with 4 or 5 more nappies. Oh, and I always need wool, but can't afford any more now (unless Ali starts putting more yummy colourways up :giggle: )

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:04 pm

I was forever happy with Evies stash, then something else would catch my eye and I would end up changing half of it :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 pm

I did a lot of swapping with DD's stash Started with pockets, changed to fitteds, changed to prefolds and then back to fitteds...

with Kieren I just decided to start with prefolds and fitteds...prefolds dont hold enough for him so we use 99% fitteds...pockets are for daddy channges :)

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm fairly happy with Dexters small stash but he's growing out of it quickly so i'm starting to sell stuff and build up his medium stash. He has inherited loads of fluff from Harriet but that's not good enough for me so I'll be splashing out on some gorgeous boy fluff very soon :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Allie, I have had alot of fun making up Kierens boy stash :) Thats why im glad he was a boy...Hubbs would have wanted me to keep all DD's stash if he had been a girl...we kept the prefolds and white stuff but hubbs didnt want him in pink :hohoho: So we got everything again with the exception to the pink BG's since only hubbs uses them and he doesent change nappies THAT often at all...I spent my budget on yummy fitteds :wink:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat