Completing your stash??

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Completing your stash??

Postby rhead » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:57 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:I've got a Dunk N Fluff coming!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My post was spotted. A beautiful, beautiful set was offered. And now this is going to be on it's way to me! :wine:

Wow :shock: that's stunning. Well done :)

WSS! I love that fabric, I had a nappy in it once but sold it, hmm, perhaps I should be looking for a replacement :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:59 pm

megansmummy wrote:See I have a collection on puddlekins on the way to add to my current 2 making 12, I have a nice collection of goodmamas and nightnappies, bamboo little lambs and a few Bg's for daddy...I actually dont want anything apart from wool...i dont want nappies...whats wrong with me :shock: :giggle:

Don't worry, it won't last :hohoho:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 pm

rhead wrote:
megansmummy wrote:See I have a collection on puddlekins on the way to add to my current 2 making 12, I have a nice collection of goodmamas and nightnappies, bamboo little lambs and a few Bg's for daddy...I actually dont want anything apart from wool...i dont want nappies...whats wrong with me :shock: :giggle:

Don't worry, it won't last :hohoho:

WSS.

Oh and nearly forgot. Loving the Dunk and Fluff set. That is really lovely. One bery lucky girl on the recieving end!

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Roxy has just helped me as my stash was almost complete needed couple more fitteds and ittis but she has just about outgrown the M LHCs,rise is to low and our pocket onesizes aren't fitting right, so need few more good job as fancy more FF inc the AI2 when available, a puddlekins ss and solo, a WNSS think thats it :giggle: plus could do with another wrap but don't know which one yet. Though I think as long as I keep coming on here my stash will never be complete :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:34 pm

bryc1 wrote:Though I think as long as I keep coming on here my stash will never be complete :giggle:

i think that is the crux of the problem :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Soupdragon wrote:I've got a Dunk N Fluff coming!!! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My post was spotted. A beautiful, beautiful set was offered. And now this is going to be on it's way to me! :wine:

That has to be the nicest set i have EVER seen :shock: :shock: If by any chance you dont get along with it......... :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat