hf1

new repair service for nappies!

My avatar
dsrplus8
Clothie
Clothie

new repair service for nappies!

Postby dsrplus8 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:27 am

hello i just thought id post and let you all know about a new repair service for your nappies!
i have recently found a lovely site called pocket bots! they sell pocket nappies and wraps and kits and materials to make your own... i have been unlucky with my bbss.... its lost a popper! :( . however hililary at pocket bots is starting a new popper replacement service soon , just email her via the site. she will also add poppers to nappies /or replace the aplix
:wine: :wink: ..... so for all those nappies that are sitting at the bottom of your stash because they missing fixings -there is finally a fix ! yay!

My avatar
oriel
Clothie
Clothie

Re: new repair service for nappies!

Postby oriel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:56 am

Do you think she'd do non-nappy items? One of the shoulder poppers on Sweetie's sleeping bag came apart a few nights ago and it would be great to get it fixed!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Anyone know where I can get elastic replaced? I'm not even going to attempt it myself, but I have a few pre-loved nappies where the elastic is a little loose, but the nappies themselves are fine :)

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm

This sounds like a briliant service, I know I've got at least one nappy that could do with the aplix replacing.
Thanks for the heads up :wine:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:37 pm

A few WAHMs will sort out nappy problems, if you ask. :) Hanna (Flutterby Fluff) has added extra poppers to one of my nappies, to make it fit my skinny minnie. Suzanne (Wee Notions) has replaced a popper on another of my nappies (no, it wasn't a WN!). I know that someone else has had the elastic in a Holden's Landing repaired by the lovely ladies at Upsy Daisy. Worth an ask for nothing. :)

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 pm

hilary might replace elastic too if you ask her??? Not sure but I know she sells it so might do it for you :)

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:12 pm

thats fab never thought of having extra poppers put on to stop leg gape :roll:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat