hf1

How do I get one??

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

How do I get one??

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 pm

I desperatley want to get my hands on a couple of night nappies, a HO, a UD and a Puddlekins, I know how to get the Puddlekins (just need to have the patience :giggle: ) but how do I get a HO and a UD??? I had a look at the HO site but I can't find anything on it :( how do I get one?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: How do I get one??

Postby Louise » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Upsy Daisy aren't making night nappies atm so have taken them off the site. I'm sure they'll be back on again soon. For an HO you'll need to PM Emma (Emma S) or email her through her website.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 pm

Thanks for that, I couldnt find a link to contact her through the site though, am I just blind :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:57 pm

0_Lisa_0 wrote:Thanks for that, I couldnt find a link to contact her through the site though, am I just blind :giggle:

Have a look through the members list on here, you will find Emma on there. Good luck, he nappies and customer service are fab. x

My avatar
Emma S
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Emma S » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 pm

I need to sort out that WAHM mall shop, its a nightmare, I think the Hyena cart's contact is working OK though.
I have a teeny tiny space for customs atm, but am a little snowed under, plus desperately want to get stuff made for the HC store as its been empty for months.
There is a min wait of 3-4 weeks before I can start on any new stuff tho, so be warned!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat