hf1

Argh EBAY! WWYD?

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Argh EBAY! WWYD?

Postby bryc1 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:59 am

:wine: Pleased it was sorted quickly with no arguements.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 am

Glad you got it sorted out without too much trouble! :D

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 am

I'm going to pay return postage because she was quite nice about it. not happy to do it but it did state that she didn't pay return postage in her policy.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 am

Glad its all sorted...i would be asking for the postage back...you wouldnt have bought the item if she hadnt mis-advertised it :-? But i know sometimes its not worth getting into :roll:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 am

She claims that is was sold to her as a bamboozle but she never thought to check as she never used it so it was unintentional. I should ask for it back but really can't be bothered now TBH. :oops:

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 am

:wine: to the refund! she said in the listing that she had bought it by mistake, so perhaps she didnt even know what nappy it was herself!

She really should have paid the return postage, as it was a fault on her part (it is her responsibility to know what she is selling, and if she sells it wrong, its still her responsibility!) If you had opened a dispute you would have got all postage costs back. Its fine to state that she wont pay return postage but with any sale that is faulty or misleading, you have a right to have return postage paid. Still, I know what you mean, if she was so nice about it then its harder to begrude paying the postage :-?

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Miranda » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Just to throw a spanner in the works.....I had a whole box of the very first batch of Bamboozles from Turkey with the wrong lables, as the label is under the booster no-one noticed till after we'd sold them all, so if made in Turkey, and over a couple of years old chances are it could be bamboo... :hug:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Don't think it was bamboo. The whole reason I checked the label was because I got it out and thought it felt a bit funny compared to my popper bamboo. Lovely and soft but just not quite normal IYSWIM. Plus it was a nippa which they dont make in bamboo anymore I have since found out! Shame cos I am desperate for some nippa nappies but refuse to use cotton! :(

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Ask for a full refund,as you said you wouldnt have bought it if it was advitised properly!!

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat