hf1

I want some *more* new nappies.....

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I want some *more* new nappies.....

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 am

tanya2007 wrote:
charlibunny wrote:LHC are good, i like the serged better they seem to have more absorbancy.

Not tried them. I looked on her webby yesterday and she's not taking customs and the ones available are not so nice atm, but I'll see if I can get hold of one.


I don't think you'll have much luck getting any LHC's. :(

With all my kids out of diapering as my youngest is 8, I think it is time for me to close the doors to LHC. I have been in business now for over 8 years, almost 9 actually.

Please feel free to spam this to any diapering boards you may be on as it would be a great help to me. If not then I just might fade into the night :)

I want to thank everyone for their continued business over the past 9 years!!!...I have certainly made some wonderful friends that I contact daily and I won't forget any of you.

Until I sell, I will slowly over a period of time do a few instock, and will just announce here on the list when I do stock.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I want some *more* new nappies.....

Postby charlibunny » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 pm

gosh louise! Should thank my lucky stars i have 6 then!!!! :hohoho:


My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I want some *more* new nappies.....

Postby clairelana » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Tanya can i ask what night nappies you use?
Kaydi is out peeing everything at the moment. :roll:


Glad i got a LHC this morning preloved. Also a bit gutted as I really like it! :roll:

Flutterby fluffs are the only nappies we don't have to boost in the day. Our hollow oaks work ok but we have to boost. I still want more though....lol I prefer SS nappies I think they just look better they fit Kaydi really well. I must say that the BBH that are front fastening are super absorbant.

Have you tried HL bed bugs in the day? Ours works well not at night though.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: I want some *more* new nappies.....

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:20 pm

clairelana wrote:Tanya can i ask what night nappies you use?
Kaydi is out peeing everything at the moment. :roll:

We have 2 FF nights and 2 HO night nappies. I don't have to boost either. We also have a Harmony night nappy as a spare, but this requires serious boosting to work.

clairelana wrote:Have you tried HL bed bugs in the day? Ours works well not at night though.

TBH, that's a very expensive nappy to be using in the day. I'm not sure it would last anyway. They never lasted the whole night for us when we tried them, and tri-tones don't even last 2 hours on Bella. I think I'll steer clear of HL nappies.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: I want some *more* new nappies.....

Postby clairelana » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
clairelana wrote:Tanya can i ask what night nappies you use?
Kaydi is out peeing everything at the moment. :roll:

We have 2 FF nights and 2 HO night nappies. I don't have to boost either. We also have a Harmony night nappy as a spare, but this requires serious boosting to work.

clairelana wrote:Have you tried HL bed bugs in the day? Ours works well not at night though.

TBH, that's a very expensive nappy to be using in the day. I'm not sure it would last anyway. They never lasted the whole night for us when we tried them, and tri-tones don't even last 2 hours on Bella. I think I'll steer clear of HL nappies.


I might give HO night nappies a try. We even have to boost our FFN's :babyrolleyes:

Yes I suppose its expensive to use for a day nappy. If you want to try one let me know I'll send ours over to you so you can see if its worth getting any. Not a chance this would last the night though...lol


x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat