hf1

If you could only have one nappy ...........

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:05 am

oh you are bad!!!! hmmm you've got me thinking though........ooooh so many choices..............

BECK : )

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:36 am

:lol: Wee Notions wraps are great, I really like them. I love their embroidery too but it does make it more expensive.

I am sure you won't be disappointed and the ladies there are lovely I am sure they would be reasonable with the postage.

Annette

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:26 am

How could we choose just one??

I'd like to try a baby beehinds bamboo as I've not heard anything bad. Otherwise it'd be a swaddlebees OV or maybe anther quick flip.

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:20 pm

Hmmm, why do I struggle with BG when everyone else loves them? I've only used them two or three times but got leaks each time. It happened once with a fuzzi too, and I wonder if I'm not stuffing them right to the edge. But I'm using the insert that came with them, so what am I doing wrong...?

Anyway, in answer to the question, my really boring MEOS have never let me down and dry more quickly than the bamboozles so I suppose I'd have to go with them. But with a nice funky wrap instead of the boring Rikkis! But once I get my pockets sorted out, I suspect they might be favourite... Oh dear, never was very good at decisions lol

Amanda x

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat