hf1

Argh night nappy

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Argh night nappy

Postby bryc1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Just changed Roxy nappy and discovered a nasty open sore on crease of her leg, were the inner frill of disp must of rubbed. I don't have any NN, though will be looking to get some ekk don't know where to start. For tonight I have put her in puddlekins boosted with small hemp insert for HH stuffin and pd insert topped with soaker which I think is lanolised enough. Will this last the night? What else out of

NL
FF day
HO
JR day
HL day.

Can I use for night till I can get some NN

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Argh night nappy

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Sorry can't help just wanted to say :hug: for LO

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:26 pm

:hug: :hug: :hug:
That combo sounds pretty good.

Do you have two NL? I find that one, with a second insert folded under the poppered-in insert, works really well for night, under wool.

Hope you get some NN soon!

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 pm

I feel so guilty :cry: as its happened cause I was to scared to try NN incase the bulk or slightly damper feeling stopped her sleeping aswell bad mummy, though thankfully doesn't seem to be bothering her. I do have 2 NLs so will try that tomorrow, thanks.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 pm

bryc1 wrote:I feel so guilty :cry: as its happened cause I was to scared to try NN incase the bulk or slightly damper feeling stopped her sleeping aswell bad mummy, though thankfully doesn't seem to be bothering her. I do have 2 NLs so will try that tomorrow, thanks.

You really shouldn't feel bad, you weren't to know!!! :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Jasmine sleeps better in cloth than she ever did in sposies :wink: Think how lovely it must feel against little bots compared to plastic and paper!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Gracie has worn a FF and HO day nappy over night with just a bit of extra boosting, say an easy peasy and it has worked out great. xx

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:37 am

Kirstyh wrote:Gracie has worn a FF and HO day nappy over night with just a bit of extra boosting, say an easy peasy and it has worked out great. xx

WSS, i regularly use FF day fitteds with an easy peasy hemp booster at night nd they work brilliantly :D

:hug: :hug: For Roxy hope it clears up quick!

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 am

I sometimes use a Puddlekins day fitted boosted at night and that works ok for us, also if I'm stuck a WNNL seems to work well as long as it's boosted...

:hug:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat