hf1

Jimmy Riddles Sizing

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Jimmy Riddles Sizing

Postby Sunset » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Does anyone know what the measurements of Jimmy Riddles are? I've searched the site but I can't find any info.
I know he won't be a small but am trying to find out if he needs a medium or large.

Thanks
Joy

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Jimmy Riddles Sizing

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:43 pm

What size nappies does your LO normally wear?

I've only got experience of small and large...

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 pm

It's a bit hard to say at the moment as he's mostly in btp. He grew out of size 1 fitted's (like diddy's) at around 3 months and sandy's about a month ago. I've got some medium ecobubs that are a perfect fit on the loosest thigh and middle waist popper, and upsy daisy are making me some larges but with lower rises as he's big around the waist and thighs but not very long.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:20 pm

The sizings are small IMHO! Sophie is in a medium in everything on the tightest snaps. On her JR's she is on the 3rd tightest snaps. she also fits well into a large at just 14lbs!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 pm

I would say there are small ish, Gracie is a m's in most nappies but i had to sell on her m JR and her newest one is a large which fits her on the tightest snaps and she is very skinny. xx

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 pm

charlibunny wrote:The sizings are small IMHO! Sophie is in a medium in everything on the tightest snaps. On her JR's she is on the 3rd tightest snaps. she also fits well into a large at just 14lbs!!

Sounds like a large or bigger then! He was 17lb at the beginning of July. Thank you

My avatar
Sunset
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Sunset » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I would say there are small ish, Gracie is a m's in most nappies but i had to sell on her m JR and her newest one is a large which fits her on the tightest snaps and she is very skinny. xx

Definitely a large needed then. Though I'm thinking they may not be great fit on him now?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 pm

Definitely get a large. Katie's been in larges since she was around that weight.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Waist Rise Thigh
Small 12-17" 14-15" 7-10"
Medium 14-20" 15-16" 8-12.5"
Large 15-23" 17-18.5" 8.5-14"

Theres an XL too which is proportionatly bigger, i dont have measurements for those tho.

My DD (16months) wears a large but due to her very chunky thighs shes on the last leg setting, the elastic is rather tight so i would size up if you have a chunky leg babe, otherwise i get a fantastic fit. Shes about 23lb now im guessing

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat