hf1

Ugh i have a dilemma!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Ugh i have a dilemma!

Postby charlibunny » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:17 pm

I have 3 dedicated night nappies and one spare day nappy (serged BV LHC) that i can boost.
Problem is one of my almost new UDNN leg elastics has really snapped in a few places :( I need to send it in for repair BUT 1. i feel guilty becuse i have only just had a diff one fixed a few onthes back and 2. i have NO ore nappies that i could use for night!! It has to be fitteds as pockets leak but i have no funds! :cry:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Ugh i have a dilemma!

Postby flutterby » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 pm

I can lend you something for a little while if it's any help!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 pm

flutterby wrote:I can lend you something for a little while if it's any help!

Was going to say the same (or "sell" you one that you can pay me for sometime in the future, your credit is good!)... And don't feel guilty about sending another nappy back for repair, sh*t happens and I'm sure the lovely ladies at Upsy Daisy stand by their crafts..er..womanship and will be happy to fix it for you - they're not going to suspect you of dangling heavy weights from your nappies in a desperate attempt to wreck the elastic. :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:59 pm

rhead wrote: they're not going to suspect you of dangling heavy weights from your nappies in a desperate attempt to wreck the elastic. :wink:

Sorry but I had to :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: at this!

My avatar
angelsquidge
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angelsquidge » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

If you send it back asap I'll fix it and return it the same day :)

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:07 pm

flutterby wrote:
rhead wrote: they're not going to suspect you of dangling heavy weights from your nappies in a desperate attempt to wreck the elastic. :wink:

Sorry but I had to :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: at this!

agreed :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby moonfruit » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:40 am

I've got a couple of stuffies you can have, pm me your new address and I'll send them. They work even for uber wetter Lottie.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Thankyou for the offer Hanna, i think i should be ok if i time it right and the lovely ladies at UD fix it for me :)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:36 pm

rhead wrote:

Was going to say the same (or "sell" you one that you can pay me for sometime in the future, your credit is good!)... And don't feel guilty about sending another nappy back for repair, sh*t happens and I'm sure the lovely ladies at Upsy Daisy stand by their crafts..er..womanship and will be happy to fix it for you - they're not going to suspect you of dangling heavy weights from your nappies in a desperate attempt to wreck the elastic. :wink:

:hohoho: :hohoho: No i am really careful with them!! It must be a bad batch of lastin because 2 of my UDNN have been the same.
Thankyou for the offer of lending me one. If your selling any night nappies i may be interested when i can get a little £ next week?
I think the nice UD ladies are going to fix it for me. I do need a few more night nappies as 3 is not enough!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat