hf1

What have I done wrong?

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: What have I done wrong?

Postby bryc1 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 pm

I had been thinking about getting some as love our minkee lined pockets but heard they tend to curl up, have you found this?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:14 pm

I always use fleece liners that cover the whole of the nappy over night (dont need to during the day though) because of redness in the morning :wink: Recently i've had to have it sticking out of the side of the legs because she was getting really sore where the nappy elastic at the legs was in contact with her skin but thats finally stopped with the fleece sticking out :D

Hope you find a solution :hug:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:15 pm

bryc1 wrote:I had been thinking about getting some as love our minkee lined pockets but heard they tend to curl up, have you found this?

they curl in the wash but never any other time, if you pm me your address I'll post you one of mine out to try if you like??

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 pm

That is very kind of you, thank you will pm you.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:27 pm

I hope the NL works for you, Summer has been using L NLs for nights since she was smaller than Roxy I think, we have great success with them!

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:32 am

Thanks again for all the advice yesterday. I am totally suprised I took the nappy of her this morning and it felt completly dry. She must of wee'd as for some reason she feed 3 times last night instead of 1 take it that would be the magic of wool, evaparating it. So she will be in the same combo tonight. She thrown me a bit though I was expecting to have to get night nappies but it seems certain day can cope so maybe chagning my stalking list :giggle:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:33 am

Glad you have found something that works, long may it continue :wine:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat