hf1

Dilemma - sort of ;)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Dilemma - sort of ;)

Postby flutterby » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 am

I think if you need new nappies and your NLs don't fit that it's justified selling them regardless of where they came from, I certainly wouldn't be offended, in fact I've saw my secret santa gift up for sale, but their LO had PTd so was a little different, didn't bother me!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:31 am

I also think you did the right thing - if it is not working for you then it would be better off with someone who would be able to use it. And if you think about it, since it was part of the NF event its not like it was TRUE gift as you also paid for someone else's fluff. So it is not like it as an actual real gift that someone gave you.
I'm having to decide whether I should sell one of Anna's pockets which I had ordered especially for her 1st birthday but has hardly been used because it just didnt fit her shape very well. :roll:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 am

Thanks everyone.

For the record, I would have no problems with someone selling something I sent them in secret santa or nappy fairy, if it didn't work for them. There is no point holding on to nappies which aren't any good to you.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat