hf1

How long for an order?

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

How long for an order?

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:00 pm

I placed an order on the 8th & still not had it yet. I emailed the company & haven't had a reply & I rang them & just got an answer machine so I left them a message. What would you say is a reasonable amount of time to give it? I have placed orders after this date & received the nappies. LIVID! :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: How long for an order?

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:01 pm

Depends where and what you have ordered.

If you have ordered from Weenotions or somewhere else which custom makes your items, then you can expect up to a 3 week wait.

If it's somewhere like Babykind or Twinkle, where they usually have stock, I would have thought you should have received it by now, or some kind of explanation as to where it is.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:45 pm

WSS hope you get an answer soon

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Am I allowed to name the site?!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:29 pm

I can't see why not but you may want to check with an admin, after all your not bad mouthing as such :wink:

My avatar
babybots
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby babybots » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Hi,

Thats quite a while to wait, I would discount the day that you ordered with it being a weekend, would have expected to be posted on the Monday (10th), there have been postal strikes happening all over the country and it may have been caught up on this. For them to not answer emails or phone messages is just bad form though. I would try ringing them again as well as an email asking for an update or a refund!!

Hope your fluff turns up soon!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Theres no reason not to name them, we may know their normal wait times

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:04 pm

flutterby wrote:Theres no reason not to name them, we may know their normal wait times

Ok, it's cleangreennappymachine. Never used them before but they were the only place I could find Baby Beehinds.

babybots wrote:Thats quite a while to wait, I would discount the day that you ordered with it being a weekend, would have expected to be posted on the Monday (10th), there have been postal strikes happening all over the country and it may have been caught up on this. For them to not answer emails or phone messages is just bad form though. I would try ringing them again as well as an email asking for an update or a refund!!

I agree that you can't rely on the Royal Mail :evil: But they should answer phone/email. I paid by PayPal so is there something I can do to get my money back if they don't answer me?

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 pm

I agree that you can't rely on the Royal Mail :evil: But they should answer phone/email. I paid by PayPal so is there something I can do to get my money back if they don't answer me?

Yes, you can open an 'item not received dispute' on paypal. I would definitely call/email again first, but otherwise I would go down that route...
I've done it several times in the past and its quite an efficient system.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat