oh grrrr. i hate waiting for fluff, i'm very impatient :oops:
fc it turns up soon :hug:

My avatar
babybots
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: How long for an order?

Postby babybots » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 am

I really hate it when sites take your order/money for items they do not have in stock :evil:

Occasionally I miscount my stock, but as soon as I realise any mistake I send the customer an email, likewise if there is going to be any sort of delay or even a potential one such as the postal strikes I always bring this to the customers attention giving them the option to cancel if they want.

I would leave the paypal dispute to a last resort, they can be a complete pain to deal with. Although I would send an email to them giving them a set timeframe in which to reply informing them that if they do not reply within this time a paypal dispute will be opened.

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:15 am

Bloody hell! Phoned again & they close on Tuesdays (seems like every day to me!) so I won't be getting a reply today either! Grrrr!

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:02 am

Although very disorganised it seems, I think that everyone who has ordered from them, including myself, has recieved their order eventually! I hope it doesn't take too long!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 am

Did you order the bamboo baby beehinds as there is a note on the page that they are out of stock until September

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Yes I did order the baby beehinds. I'll have a look at that site because there was no note when I ordered them & I double checked at the weekend too before I emailed them.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:49 pm

flutterby wrote:Did you order the bamboo baby beehinds as there is a note on the page that they are out of stock until September

I've just had a reply to say they are out of stock & she apologised & said they now show as being expected in soon. I need to find an alternative for nights in the meantime then as I am running out of sposies & didn't want to buy any once they had all gone.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:51 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: for not telling you sooner

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat