hf1

How long for an order?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: How long for an order?

Postby Frances » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Ruth, I bough 15 nappies from them during Christmas 2007. Although it was a holiday period and I expected a short delay, I heard nothing for about 10 days and had to chase them. The nappies arrived fine after another week or so, although they got mixed up and sent me my original. not amended, order. Their customer service isn't great. I haven't ordered from them since. Try Esma on this email address: esma@cleangreennappy.co.uk

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:23 pm

Frances wrote:Their customer service isn't great. I haven't ordered from them since. Try Esma on this email address: esma@cleangreennappy.co.uk
Too true! Just found them on Twitter & the last time she "tweeted" was the day I ordered so that's not much use as a form of contact either!!! Thanks for the email address & it's nice to know someone has used them as I was getting worried I had wasted my money. I'm gutted cos I still don't have a nappy to use at night yet & still using sposies :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 pm

gosh yeah thats along time, i would try the email address that Frances gave you...i wouldnt be a happy customer at all :roll:

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm so sticking with the ones I know from now on. Not had any joy with randoms :( Got 2 others I am waiting for, both from sellers on ebay, but tbf they have replied to me & one said they have been on hols & the other had it in the bottom of her bag & forgot about it :-?

My avatar
vickylum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby vickylum » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:06 pm

You must be fummin!! :evil:
I think i will be sticking to what i know,im too impatient to wait,especially when its fluffy post!!
Hope it turns up soon!!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:15 pm

vickylum wrote:im too impatient to wait,especially when its fluffy post!!

Now just what is it about fluffy post???!!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!! :x

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 pm

I have to say that I placed my very first order with them - it was a daypack of TB Bamboozles and even paid for next day delivery as I just wanted to get on with it. I think I had to wait for 3 weeks to get them as they were not in stock - which they didnt let me know! :evil:

Hope you either get your fluff soon, or a reply from them to let you know what is going on. :hug:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:41 am

mabo wrote:I have to say that I placed my very first order with them - it was a daypack of TB Bamboozles and even paid for next day delivery as I just wanted to get on with it. I think I had to wait for 3 weeks to get them as they were not in stock - which they didnt let me know! :evil:

Hope you either get your fluff soon, or a reply from them to let you know what is going on. :hug:

WSS i had the same problems with them, bought TB Bamboozles (which were supposed to be instock :roll: ) emailed them after 3weeks because they hadn't arrived to which they replied that they were awaiting stock and would hopefully be with me shortly! Which to be fair they were only another week i think, but needless to say i have and never would order from them again. :evil:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:33 am

The very first nappies I ordered were TB from there. I had a good experience - they arrived really quickly. Seems that that's not always the case though. But hopefully you'll receive something soon.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat