hf1

Positive cloth article

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Positive cloth article

Postby MaryMoon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Just received my latest copy of Professional Childcare and in it is an article encouraging providers to support parents whose lo's are in cloth nappies. It talks about the different types of cloth nappies and dispells often heard myths about cloth, even tells providers about washable wipes too! :wine:

I openly advertise the fact that I support cloth nappies but as of yet haven't cared for a lo who uses them (other than my own of course)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Positive cloth article

Postby clothmama » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm

:wine: :wine: That's fantastic!!! Do they have an internet contact - you could let them know about here if any CMs want to find out more and they could put it in next months :giggle: !! :wine:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

clothmama wrote::wine: :wine: That's fantastic!!! Do they have an internet contact - you could let them know about here if any CMs want to find out more and they could put it in next months :giggle: !! :wine:

Excellent idea tory :wine: I don't know if I would have carried on with cloth if it wasn't for this site. Think it started as a bit of a whim really but now it is more a way of life, including CNT. :wink:

Good to hear that some childcare providers (not mentioning any names [ahem nurserynurse]) will now be able to promote cloth nappies with an informed approach. :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 pm

:wine: :wine: yay, I hope nurserynurse reads it and learns a thing or 2 :giggle:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Kirstyh wrote::wine: :wine: yay, I hope nurserynurse reads it and learns a thing or 2 :giggle:

WSS :giggle: and I sooooo hope she gets that magazine :giggle:

My avatar
k-k-k-ktiow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby k-k-k-ktiow » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Annie went to child minder for the first time today,she was a little nervous about cloth but seems to be pretty much converted today after a day of BumG v3s! :wine: :wine:

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:19 am

:wine:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

:wine: Fab news.

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby MaryMoon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:14 pm

k-k-k-ktiow wrote:Annie went to child minder for the first time today,she was a little nervous about cloth but seems to be pretty much converted today after a day of BumG v3s! :wine: :wine:

:wine:

I will put together a reply for the magazine and point out this site :wink: might even get in the magazine and get a prize, you never know. Not sure why there is a problem with cloth being used personally. I think that there should be more of a problem with disposables considering they have to bin them and don't businesses have to pay for rubbish collection?

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat