Holidays with cloth nappy bag in tow!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Holidays with cloth nappy bag in tow!!

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:22 pm

As its coming towards the holiday time, just wondering if anyone has used cloth nappies on holidays and if so how you got on? Do you intend on using cloth nappies on your holidays or will you use disposables?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:31 pm

Oohh ooh ooh you know what I am going to say don't you? gDiapers :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are perfect. I haven't done longer than 4 or 5 days but a few pairs of g pants and some terry squares or prefolds to stuff and a really big wet bag is all you need - small to pack and easy to wash and dry.

We are off away this weekend and this is what I will be packing.

Hope to try it out on a longer holiday in May but we only just remembered that we need to apply for a passport for Charlotte so can't book anything yet :(

DH doesn't really get it - he is great with cloth and all that but he isn't "passionate" like me and says "why not just buy a pack of disposables?" but it would take some of the fun out of the holiday - I am sure you can all appreciate what I mean??

Annette

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:33 pm

When we went on Holidays in January we used cloth the whole time, and that was mostly just to prove how easy cloth is to everyone in the family!!! I took all my nappies but we drove so didn't really have to worry about space.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat