hf1

Uh oh

My avatar
sneezy
Clothie
Clothie

Uh oh

Postby sneezy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Hello everyone - sorry I'm new to this so not sure if I'm posting this question in the right section,

I have rather stupidly bought 2 full sets of birth to potty nappies - no idea why! pregnancy thing - one set of one life and one set of tots bots bamboozles. Can't see myself using both as frankly just starting one set is proving daunting enough... Going to sell one set but can't decide which set to get rid of. Babysneezy is REALLY tall at the moment (3 months, 99+ centile) so I know neither set is particularly recommended but I can't afford a 3rd set or face the hassle of selling both of the existing ones to buy a third so does anyone have a view between the 2 of which ones to keep?

B

My avatar
fleur08
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Uh oh

Postby fleur08 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

personaly i'd keep the bamboozles ,the size 2 should be good for a while, my dd grew out of a cotton tots bot at about 3.5 mths ( big builders bum) like you my dd was on the 99th+ centile at birth and at a year old shes dropped down to just under the 98th!
you could always use the money from the onelife to buy a few wahm nappys with a higher rise for later :wink:
good luck x

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:13 pm

My vote is with the bamboozles too

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 pm

I'd probably keep the bamboozles, but you could always halve each set or split them somehow?

My avatar
ramsons
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ramsons » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 pm

I vote for the bamboozles too. We never got on with the fit on one life/motherease.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 pm

I would say bamboosles as well. x

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 pm

We never really got on with ME either, I'd keep the bamboozles

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:27 pm

deffo keep the bamboozles if it was me

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 pm

I've just bought my first Bamboozles and they are fab - would definitely keep them.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat