hf1

Out-peeing everything *argh!*

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Out-peeing everything *argh!*

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:57 pm

To date we've tried - bamboozles, tots bots nippas, little lamb bamboo, puddlekins, WN Os (bamboo terry/hemp inserts),wonderoos (bamboo/hemp), sandy's

We use wool wraps and longies, I really want to avoid plastic wraps.
We did have some success with sandy's by adding an EP hemp and a ME bamboo insert, but now even these aren't working. I'm getting pretty cheesed off with spending money we dont have on nappies that aren't working for us. Has anyone found a solution for a super soaking tot? She is drinking loads as she's always on the go running around, but still I'm having to change her every 2ish hours and I'm soo tired now :( (sorry for the moan but not sleeping due to spd)
Thx in advance!

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Out-peeing everything *argh!*

Postby emmalala » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 pm

what about a night nappy? our WNNN soaks up loads of pee. (sorry tmi!)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:03 pm

emmalala wrote:what about a night nappy? our WNNN soaks up loads of pee. (sorry tmi!)

Thx hun, we're tired them and no luck. The fit is bad (lo is long and super slim) and they're soaked within a couple of hrs. UD soy is a no go - the bed is saturated by morning. We also tried FF nights and she managed to soak that :shock:
Huggles work ok, but they are stuffed beyond belief so only used at night.

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 pm

Is she like that all the time? I found with Kiara that she goes through periods of peeing absolute rivers and then would go back to "normal". When this happened, hemp between nappy and wrap would work well.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:44 pm

wss

Izzy went througha stage of outpeeing and had the biggest bum ever! now has settled abit but we were putting a layer of hemp between nappy and wrap

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am

Iris is a bit of a super-soaker. To make pockets work, I stuff with a hemp Wonderfulls, EP hemp booster and a Babeco bamboo booster. And that lasts 3 hours. But 90% of the time she's in fitteds and wool. Our most successful fitteds are anything made from OBV, but even then I sometimes add a bamboo booster. We can also use WN NL.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 am

Have you tried putting a couple of hemp boosters in, or even 3? They arent' that thick and really it is just a case of having enough to absorb it all!! Hope you find something that works. :hug:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat