hf1

Bedbugs reduced - please someone buy them quickly!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Bedbugs reduced - please someone buy them quickly!

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:18 am

I have received an e-mail off Bonnie (at Holden's Landing saying this):

I am offering a coupon code for any of the instock items I have up on K&F - please use coupon code EMBROIDERY to receive $5 off any instock item (there are 5 BedBugs and 1 pair of knit shorts that are already greatly reduced).

http://www.kandfshops.com/#st_12

When I have looked at the link 2 of the bedbugs are the are the M/L ones she accidentally made my order in. If I bought them Blake could wear the M/L and Toby the toddler sized and they would be in matching nappies.

I have spent enough - someone please buy them both quickly :giggle: (the Blue Skies and Solar Flare). I have plenty of night nappies now ( repeat this to myself x 100)

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Bedbugs reduced - please someone buy them quickly!

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:27 am

I've helped out, although I don't think it was one of those and my OH will not be happy AT ALL.
Oh dear... I must not buy anymore nappies!!! (repeat until hands fall off :hohoho: )

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 am

Fab - they are lovely in RL! I can't wait to see your action pics. DH has no idea how expensive they are (he was stunned that a nappy could cost £10 the other day and I didn't disagree - I jut left him in blissful ignorance) but he liked all the fluffy post yesterday when they arrived!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 am

2climbingboys wrote:I have received an e-mail off Bonnie (at Holden's Landing saying this):

I am offering a coupon code for any of the instock items I have up on K&F - please use coupon code EMBROIDERY to receive $5 off any instock item (there are 5 BedBugs and 1 pair of knit shorts that are already greatly reduced).

http://www.kandfshops.com/#st_12

When I have looked at the link 2 of the bedbugs are the are the M/L ones she accidentally made my order in. If I bought them Blake could wear the M/L and Toby the toddler sized and they would be in matching nappies.

I have spent enough - someone please buy them both quickly :giggle: (the Blue Skies and Solar Flare). I have plenty of night nappies now ( repeat this to myself x 100)

i wanmted the blue skies one but must not give in atleast until i have moved into my house :twisted: lol

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 am

2climbingboys wrote:Fab - they are lovely in RL! I can't wait to see your action pics. DH has no idea how expensive they are (he was stunned that a nappy could cost £10 the other day and I didn't disagree - I jut left him in blissful ignorance) but he liked all the fluffy post yesterday when they arrived!

:giggle: . I got the email too but am being very restrained.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:13 am

:giggle: at you all
I am always so tempted to get another one which is really silly as I sold on Gracies dreamscape because of the mf content, could use them as day nappies I guess :giggle:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:25 am

I got the big bang one yesterday but in my defence I am trying to have bedbugs only for night time :giggle: :giggle: so will be getting rid of my others and what dp does not know will not hurt him :giggle:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:43 am

So glad i'm not the only one leaving their OH in blissful ignorance of the cost :giggle:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 am

I've helped out too :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat