hf1

POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap! UPDATE -first post

Front snapping or side snapping?

Front snapping
4
21%
Side snapping
15
79%
 
Total votes : 19
My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:04 pm

ems wrote:am I allowed to vote? :hohoho:


Which do you prefer the fit of? Be honest and only pick one :hohoho: :wink:

Do me a deal if i get one of each? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

i would choose front snap cos i find it fiddly to do anything side snap up side snap are prettier but noone sees a fitted anyway

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

babyjjbaby wrote:i would choose front snap cos i find it fiddly to do anything side snap up side snap are prettier but noone sees a fitted anyway


Yes but just think of all the lush patterns and the no wool/wrap time they can have showing their pretty fitted off :wink: i might have to get one of each! x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:21 pm

:hohoho:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby babyjjbaby » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:37 pm

i've actually never not used a wrap or wool lol maybe i should :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby megansmummy » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Did you decide in the end? Or go for one of each? After my saying Hubby would kill me for spending more on anything nappy related i managed to spend £30 on pre-loved wool this morning :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby happytails » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:50 pm

megansmummy wrote:Did you decide in the end? Or go for one of each? After my saying Hubby would kill me for spending more on anything nappy related i managed to spend £30 on pre-loved wool this morning :giggle:


What are you like?

Im going to see if i can get a custom FF tonight before i spend all my paypal on Puddlekins - if i get a FF slot i will get a SS puddlekins, if not then i will get one of each :wink:

Either way, she is still short on fitteds x

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: POLL Puddlekins: Front snap Vs Side snap!

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

happytails wrote:
megansmummy wrote:Did you decide in the end? Or go for one of each? After my saying Hubby would kill me for spending more on anything nappy related i managed to spend £30 on pre-loved wool this morning :giggle:


What are you like?

Im going to see if i can get a custom FF tonight before i spend all my paypal on Puddlekins - if i get a FF slot i will get a SS puddlekins, if not then i will get one of each :wink:

Either way, she is still short on fitteds x


I'm waiting on a FF before I buy anything else too! Race ya!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat