hf1

0rdered S0me B00sters

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

0rdered S0me B00sters

Postby jules070603 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:51 am

Just 0rdered s0me easy peasy hemp jersey b00sters. Heard g00d things ab0ut them especially f0r using in p0cket b0ts.

H0pe they c0me s00n, I need s0me m0re b00sters and these seem t0 fit the bill.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:40 am

I'm desperate too, I've bought some new pockets in the last couple of months but haven't got my sewing machine out and I've got almost a whole meter of hemp jersey sat there waiting!

Hope you get them quick!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:50 am

I've ordered some too, and they were suppose to be dispatched on the 19th Oct, but they never arrived. Apparently there have been some problems with post on their end. They re-sent the boosters, and I hope they arrive soon. Anyway, the woman I was talking to on email seemed very sorry they hadn't arrived, and is trying to get it all sorted for me. I know I ordered just after the postal strike finished, so there may have been a backlog in the post offices then. If they work, then I'll be looking to get some more, as Kayleigh is starting to do much bigger wees than she once did. Actually Steph was also thinking of making boosters, wonder if she got past the thinking stage and has started experimenting.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:48 am

Rae wrote: Actually Steph was also thinking of making boosters, wonder if she got past the thinking stage and has started experimenting.

I've made 90% of my hemp boosters myself (and I'm a rubbish sewer!!) very easy and I got about 8 boosters from a metre of hemp which cost me £8 inc post from babeco! Well worth doing if you can sew!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:00 pm

I can sew, and can design all my own patterns am just really lazy at the moment (and I don't have a machine).

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:02 pm

Yep, I hand sewed my boosters, easy peasy!

If I do get a macine for xmas and birthday I am going to put some pretty trim round the edges to neaten them up I think.

My avatar
devonhilly
Clothie
Clothie

Postby devonhilly » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:36 pm

The easy peasy boosters are really fab! They're well-made (in the uk?) and good value too. I use two together with a mf cloth on top for my heavy-wetting sons and never get leaks

h

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:27 pm

devonhilly wrote:The easy peasy boosters are really fab! They're well-made (in the uk?) and good value too. I use two together with a mf cloth on top for my heavy-wetting sons and never get leaks

h

How many layers are they?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:49 pm

Tory, they are 6 layers of hemp jersey and I think they are the best boosters for the money and brilliant for lots of my pockets.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat