Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. *Co-op agreed :)* New information

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Done, I hope it is right!!!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. *Co-op agreed :)* Please all read!

Postby mabo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 pm

I'll do mine in a minute - just need a cuppa to wake up properly :D

tanya2007 wrote:The surcharge has been confirmed at $5 per nappy, but the discount is applicable, so the price for a T&T nappy would be $27 + $5 = $32 - 20% = $25.60 per nappy. The price for serged would be $26 - 20% = $20.80

Tami has set up a Google docs worksheet for orders here. Please add your confirmed orders on there and mark on the order thread when you have done it. If you are certain you want some nappies already chosen, but may want more, you can also put these on there and add more closer to the deadline. Tami can then use this to put aside fabrics requested - especially the HTF stuff.

ETA: Each nappy needs to be set up as a separate entry on the Google doc :oops: :oops: I did mine together and got told by Tami it was wrong :oops:

Might make sense to add this info to the first post on the fixed order thread too - as I had to look through the posts to see what the New Information was :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:03 pm

oh i did mine together, just about to go to bed so I will do it again in the morning, do i need to re do it all or just the second nappy on the doc iykwim?????

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:20 am

Kirstyh wrote:oh i did mine together, just about to go to bed so I will do it again in the morning, do i need to re do it all or just the second nappy on the doc iykwim?????

Yours look fine to me.
Last edited by tanya on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. *Co-op agreed :)* Please all read!

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:21 am

mabo wrote:I'll do mine in a minute - just need a cuppa to wake up properly :D

tanya2007 wrote:The surcharge has been confirmed at $5 per nappy, but the discount is applicable, so the price for a T&T nappy would be $27 + $5 = $32 - 20% = $25.60 per nappy. The price for serged would be $26 - 20% = $20.80

Tami has set up a Google docs worksheet for orders here. Please add your confirmed orders on there and mark on the order thread when you have done it. If you are certain you want some nappies already chosen, but may want more, you can also put these on there and add more closer to the deadline. Tami can then use this to put aside fabrics requested - especially the HTF stuff.

ETA: Each nappy needs to be set up as a separate entry on the Google doc :oops: :oops: I did mine together and got told by Tami it was wrong :oops:

Might make sense to add this info to the first post on the fixed order thread too - as I had to look through the posts to see what the New Information was :wink:

Good idea :)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Sorry, whats the surcharge for? is it applicable to every nappy? :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:20 pm

happytails wrote:Sorry, whats the surcharge for? is it applicable to every nappy? :oops:

Only for hard to find prints, designated HTF in Tami's gallery.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
happytails wrote:Sorry, whats the surcharge for? is it applicable to every nappy? :oops:

Only for hard to find prints, designated HTF in Tami's gallery.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

thanks for clarifying! x

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:40 am

Would I be able to order Tanya ? Do I have enough posts?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat