hf1

Dunk n Fluff co-op. SHIPPING QUERY P21

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. *Co-op agreed :)* Please all read!

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 am

Kirstyh wrote:Humm, will go for a M then just need to double check Gracie inseam to make sure they are long enough, do we contact them to say what colour we want and embroidery etc?

Okay, I know you've said lower down you are going to skip the longies. I'm sorry if I have confused you with the sizings. Mine just seem too big for Bella, but they may ffit Gracie perfectly.

As for embroideries: I wasn't going to include them as this is getting complicated enough as it is, but if you seriously want them, I will contact Tami and ask what she says and the prices.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 am

Kirstyh wrote:The fabric I have chosen is a knit so that is fine. Which is the one with the frilly leg, T&T or serged :oops: :oops:
I think Gracie might be a mix of different sizes for longies so may have to give it a miss :(

Kirsty - as clothing isn't going to be discounted I'm going to contact her about doing me a custom set once she's finished the co-op. Katie needs a M size but with a diff inseam too. If you want to add some longies to my order lmk. :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:17 am

Picture to show the gap - it doesn't look that big, but it's difficult to get all the extra space in one place IYGWIM. If it's evenly spaced, it's about an inch either side.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 am

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:The fabric I have chosen is a knit so that is fine. Which is the one with the frilly leg, T&T or serged :oops: :oops:
I think Gracie might be a mix of different sizes for longies so may have to give it a miss :(

Kirsty - as clothing isn't going to be discounted I'm going to contact her about doing me a custom set once she's finished the co-op. Katie needs a M size but with a diff inseam too. If you want to add some longies to my order lmk. :wink:

Louise that is exactly what I was just going to say, great minds think alike, let me know when you are going to order and I will do that with you, thanks :D

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 am

I will just order my sets sepratly so not to confuse things
Lucyx

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:28 pm

lucylou0417 wrote:I will just order my sets sepratly so not to confuse things
Lucyx

As I've said, you are pretty clear on what you want, so no confusion here, but if you want to order separately, can you amend the order thread to show what you want to order in the co-op.

Thanks.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Ohh such lovely prints!! I wish i liked side snap nappies :(

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 pm

These are so cute they would almost entice me away from pockets! Unfortunately we are on the cusp of potty training..........

My avatar
raffertygrey
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby raffertygrey » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Sounds like I'd better complete my custom clothing order quickly before you lot get this mahoosive nappy order in!!! :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat