hf1

Dunk n Fluff co-op. SHIPPING QUERY P21

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. *Co-op agreed :)* Please all read!

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am

JennyPenny wrote:Ohhh I am off to have a look! I wasn't planning on spending anymore :hohoho:

I have a chubby 4 month old and a small 20 month old. They both fit into medium WNNL, UD fitteds but Elouise does also fit a large. Do you think they would both fit a medium?

The 20 month old, certainly. The 4 month old, not so sure. The smalls here are the equivalent of mediums at WN and the mediums are the same size as the larges (for KNIT fabrics only).

HTH

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:33 am

Kirstyh wrote:Tanya, I will re-measure Gracie later, I measured her for her skirtie the other day so was going by those measurements. She is about 21lbs ish I think but long and skinny. x

These don't have a drawstring, so the waist can't be drawn in tighter than the measurements given.

Bella's 25lb, but is tall and somewhere between the 25th and 50th centile for weight and, as I said, the medium bloomers I got are too big. I'm actually thinking of selling them :(

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 am

tanya2007 wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:Tanya, I will re-measure Gracie later, I measured her for her skirtie the other day so was going by those measurements. She is about 21lbs ish I think but long and skinny. x

These don't have a drawstring, so the waist can't be drawn in tighter than the measurements given.

Bella's 25lb, but is tall and somewhere between the 25th and 50th centile for weight and, as I said, the medium bloomers I got are too big. I'm actually thinking of selling them :(

That is odd. Katie has a large pair of shorties and they fit perfectly. Wonder if she's changed her sizing at all as going by the chart a M should fit Katie fine. :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 am

Louise wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:

That is odd. Katie has a large pair of shorties and they fit perfectly. Wonder if she's changed her sizing at all as going by the chart a M should fit Katie fine. :-?

Maybe it's just the bloomers which fit larger. I think I'll go measure them, as they are definitely too big.

Edited to add: Bella has got them on now, and I think, if it wasn't for the elastic around the legs, they would fall down as there is a significant gap around her waist. But these are a loose around the hips style, so it's not even as if the hips will hold them up IYSWIM.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 am

Sorry to sound dumb - where can I see what fabric is in stock? Is it just anything i :oops: n the gallery?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 am

Humm, will go for a M then just need to double check Gracie inseam to make sure they are long enough, do we contact them to say what colour we want and embroidery etc?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 am

JennyPenny wrote:Sorry to sound dumb - where can I see what fabric is in stock? Is it just anything i :oops: n the gallery?

Anything in the main fabric. If you like something she has used to make sets up with before, from her other galleries, I can always ask if she has any left :)

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 am

The fabric I have chosen is a knit so that is fine. Which is the one with the frilly leg, T&T or serged :oops: :oops:
I think Gracie might be a mix of different sizes for longies so may have to give it a miss :(

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:02 am

Kirstyh wrote:The fabric I have chosen is a knit so that is fine. Which is the one with the frilly leg, T&T or serged :oops: :oops:
I think Gracie might be a mix of different sizes for longies so may have to give it a miss :(

Frilly legs is serged :)

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat