hf1

Dunk n Fluff co-op. SHIPPING QUERY P21

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:20 pm

Iris also wears a medium - on the second tightest snaps. We're happy to wait until after pay day. Will have a look at the fabric gallery today though and plan. :giggle:

ETA - have just changed her and popped the DnF on to check. She's actually on the tightest snaps on the LHS and the second tightest on the RHS. One thigh is slimmer than the other. :giggle:
Last edited by Soupdragon on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby happytails » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:22 pm

Not sure if the dogs print is knit or woven - it looks like knit on the pics!

Think i might get one of each :giggle: a Small knit and a medium Woven when ive picked a woven fabric :giggle:

How do we work out postage Tanya?

How do you find these compared to other fitteds for fit and absorbency?

xx

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby clairelana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:23 pm

If your waiting till after the 28th I might be interested in a medium incase the recent large i got doesn't fit.

My avatar
Lora1984
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby Lora1984 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:24 pm

oh dear, now im going to have to look, efo need to list some stuff on ebay for funds...

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

juboo752 wrote:Oooh i'm very tempted, i love the one i've got but i've already spent a fortune this week :oops: :giggle: Does it work out much cheaper buying them this way?? :oops:

Only by the postage. I'm not trying to set up a true co-op, but if Tami offers, I'll see if we can get enough interest.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby jules070603 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Wow, what a lot of fabrics. I am really tempted by a nappy or 2...................

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:28 pm

happytails wrote:Not sure if the dogs print is knit or woven - it looks like knit on the pics!
I don't know, but I can ask.

happytails wrote:How do we work out postage Tanya?
We equally share the postage from the US to me and then you pay postage from me to you.

happytails wrote:How do you find these compared to other fitteds for fit and absorbency?
I've found them really good for Bella (and she's a very heavy wetter), which is why I am ordering more!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby happytails » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
happytails wrote:Not sure if the dogs print is knit or woven - it looks like knit on the pics!
I don't know, but I can ask.

happytails wrote:How do we work out postage Tanya?
We equally share the postage from the US to me and then you pay postage from me to you.

happytails wrote:How do you find these compared to other fitteds for fit and absorbency?
I've found them really good for Bella (and she's a very heavy wetter), which is why I am ordering more!


Brill brill brill xx

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby juboo752 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:35 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
juboo752 wrote:Oooh i'm very tempted, i love the one i've got but i've already spent a fortune this week :oops: :giggle: Does it work out much cheaper buying them this way?? :oops:

Only by the postage. I'm not trying to set up a true co-op, but if Tami offers, I'll see if we can get enough interest.


I think i will have to see when payday comes and see if i have any extra this month otherwise dh will well and truly flip :roll: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat