Dunk n Fluff co-op. SHIPPING QUERY P21

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. *Co-op agreed :)* Queries answered

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:42 pm

bryc1 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Tanya - can you ask if she's got any of this http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunknfluff/3743476851/ left for a small? :oops:

That is gorg fabric, can you ask if she has enough for 2 smalls i Steph doesn't mind me copying her :oops: .

I've already asked her if she has enough of that left for one. UI'll wait for the answer to that one before asking again. I don't want to keep bombarding her with emails :oops:
Last edited by tanya on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. *Co-op agreed :)* Discounts available

Postby bryc1 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Thank you. Just trying to decide on the other 1 fabric as there is some really nice ones but will be good and stick with 2 nappies :giggle: .

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:50 pm

tanya2007 wrote:We have enough orders (with 20 mins of the thread going up) for the 10% already :giggle: Do you think we'll make it to the 20%? :widesmile:

If I can't cut down my fabric selection definately! :hohoho:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:We have enough orders (with 20 mins of the thread going up) for the 10% already :giggle: Do you think we'll make it to the 20%? :widesmile:

Well, we now have 17 - which is enough for 15%. 3 more nappies needed for 20% :widesmile:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:55 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:

Well, we now have 17 - which is enough for 15%. 3 more nappies needed for 20% :widesmile:

Ill be ordering atleast 2! :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Answers to some queries :)

1. Can t-shirts/ interlock etc be included in the order, but just have no dicount added?
2. Is there enough baby octopus knit for a T&T Medium diaper?
3. Do you have enough of the fabric here http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunknfluff/3743476851/ for a small T&T diaper?

1. That would be fine but if there's a lot of interest I'd have re-look at my turnaround. I can't say what that would be until I know how many we're talking, yk?
2. Yes, I have a good amount of the octopus knit. I could get at least four diapers, probably even 6.
3. I have enough of the tough cookie for one diaper. However that is a HTF print that I paid more than normal for so there would be an additional charge for that one.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:57 pm

tanya2007 wrote:3. I have enough of the tough cookie for one diaper. However that is a HTF print that I paid more than normal for so there would be an additional charge for that one.

:giggle: Steph, looks like you've found the expensive one again :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

tanya2007 wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:3. I have enough of the tough cookie for one diaper. However that is a HTF print that I paid more than normal for so there would be an additional charge for that one.

:giggle: Steph, looks like you've found the expensive one again :giggle:
:babyrolleyes: :giggle: *sigh* well it is cute though... :twisted:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 pm

bryc1 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:Tanya - can you ask if she's got any of this http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunknfluff/3743476851/ left for a small? :oops:

That is gorg fabric, can you ask if she has enough for 2 smalls i Steph doesn't mind me copying her :oops: .

There's only enough for one, so sorry, Steph gets first dibs on it.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat