hf1

Dunk n Fluff co-op. SHIPPING QUERY P21

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Dunk n Fluff order. Anyone else interested?

Postby flutterby » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Found it :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:04 pm

There's a link to the fabric gallery on the home page :)

Lucy: I'm sure it should be fine for your interlock to go in with the order. Just waiting to see what Tami says :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Me too please, love the one we got recently and we'd love some clothes too if poss. Here you go Hanna.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Ooooh i love this print Image

The sizing seems rather big. DD would fit a small well, tempted to get a Medium though :-? :-?

Sarah x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:10 pm

Louise wrote:Me too please, love the one we got recently and we'd love some clothes too if poss. Here you go Hanna.

I already found it, look up :giggle:

But thanks :D :D

I'm not sure, the waist on the medium according to measurements on her site will be too big, but I'm not sure I should buy a small nappy, unless ........ do you think the apple knit is unisex??

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Not usre on the Apple Knit, not looked at them, but these nappies are rather like the Guerillafluff ones we ordered last week, they are huge!! If your LO is usually in a medium, a small will quite happily fit.

Bella wears her medium DnF nappy on the tightest waist and 2nd tightest leg settings! This applies to KNIT fabrics only. The sizing of the WOVEN fabrics is slightly smaller, but I don't know by how much as I haven't had one.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:16 pm

tanya2007 wrote:Not usre on the Apple Knit, not looked at them, but these nappies are rather like the Guerillafluff ones we ordered last week, they are huge!! If your LO is usually in a medium, a small will quite happily fit.

Bella wears her medium DnF nappy on the tightest waist and 2nd tightest leg settings! This applies to KNIT fabrics only. The sizing of the WOVEN fabrics is slightly smaller, but I don't know by how much as I haven't had one.

From what you've said ill go with a small.

her waist is 16.5", thighs 10" and weighs just shy of 17lbs so the medium i think would be too big! mind the rise is only 15" on the small nappies :-?

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 pm

happytails wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:Not usre on the Apple Knit, not looked at them, but these nappies are rather like the Guerillafluff ones we ordered last week, they are huge!! If your LO is usually in a medium, a small will quite happily fit.

From what you've said ill go with a small.

her waist is 16.5", thighs 10" and weighs just shy of 17lbs so the medium i think would be too big! mind the rise is only 15" on the small nappies :-?

Yes, but with day nappies, I find the rise doesn't need to be quite so high. I like higher rise night nappies, but day nappies are quite low (not as low as an Itti tho' :giggle: )

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Oooh i'm very tempted, i love the one i've got but i've already spent a fortune this week :oops: :giggle: Does it work out much cheaper buying them this way?? :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat