hf1

babykind and blueberrys

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

babykind and blueberrys

Postby Rae » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Since babykind are now selling blueberrys does it mean they will also be selling their inserts seperately?? Would possibly be interested in one of their inserts without buying the whole nappy.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:06 pm

Not sure - but I hope so as I've bought one from Shevi but she won't part with any of the inserts!!!! Maybe one of the agents can help us!!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:13 pm

well i went on their site expressly looking for more inserts (not only will i not part with the ones i have, but i want more!!!) and couldn't see any :cry:
may have to order some more from the us!!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:37 pm

which inserts? the blueberry inserts I have aren't special at all!!

jan x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:01 am

Jan
Do you just have the blueberry microfibre inserts? I'm talking the combination inserts - 2 layers of microfiber terry, and 4 layers of organic cotton/hemp fleece.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:08 pm

I have asked the question on the agents forum and just waiting for an answer. Will let you know.

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Ooooo... could you find out if/when they will be stocking the fitteds? I asked but got a it of a vague 'possibly next year' sort of answer.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Rae wrote:Jan
Do you just have the blueberry microfibre inserts? I'm talking the combination inserts - 2 layers of microfiber terry, and 4 layers of organic cotton/hemp fleece.

yes I have the microfibre only ones and don't use them tbh, just recieved the hemp/micro combo ones with my new blueberrys so will give em a go and see how we get on with them!!

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:44 am

skaheadpunk wrote:Ooooo... could you find out if/when they will be stocking the fitteds? I asked but got a it of a vague 'possibly next year' sort of answer.

Question aksed, don't know whether I will get a better answer though!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat