So what are you waiting for???

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: So what are you waiting for???

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am

becky1978 wrote:
How does everyone afford so much sorry to be nosey but I always wonder :oops: :oops:

I sell things on Ebay... anything and everything I can get my hands on :giggle: I try and just spend whats in my PP, but if I have no PP and I see something I really, really want I usually get it using my savings :giggle: I'm so weak!!!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:25 am

Velvetsteph wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:and I think that is it although I am in a foul mood so that could change :giggle:
:giggle: :giggle:

I'm waiting for:
Guerilla Fluff fitteds
Puddlekins nappy
Puddlekins OBV san pro for my Mum
Dunk n Fluff fitteds
Tester crops and longies from Luscious Little Somethings

Hmmmm nothing else I *think* right now :?

Oh and Hanna is lending me a large WNSS with medium rise to see how it fits Grace :mrgreen:

I must finish knitting the cardigan I'm on so I can have a go at a skirt with longies tho' I suspect it'll take me FOREVER :babyrolleyes:

Just remembered I've got Holdens Landings fluff on the way...

Thinking of ordering another bra from figleaves and some more snazeroo facepaints too...

emmajayne33 wrote:
becky1978 wrote:How does everyone afford so much sorry to be nosey but I always wonder :oops: :oops:
I sell things on Ebay... anything and everything I can get my hands on :giggle: I try and just spend whats in my PP, but if I have no PP and I see something I really, really want I usually get it using my savings :giggle: I'm so weak!!!
For me it's partly selling nappies that don't fit anymore - and partly child benefit :giggle:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:02 am

mabo wrote:Hmmmm... I posted a waiting list about a week or so ago somewhere else - all of that has now arrived but here is my new one :giggle:

3 D'nF from the Co-op
2 BBH Bamboo
1 HO
1 BB OS
1 Mamabless Rainbow longies that I found on sale on a Finnish website (thank you Suvi :D )

and I will probably have a JR on the list by the end of the week.

Who was I kidding when I said the stash was almost complete 2 weeks ago :hohoho:

Make that a JR added to the list now :wine:

Velvetsteph wrote:For me it's partly selling nappies that don't fit anymore - and partly child benefit :giggle:

I used quite a bit of CB when we were still in the UK to buy Anna's nappies, when we're all done here, all sales will go back into their savings accounts :wink:

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 am

Not much really:

1 puddlekins
2 Guerilla fluff
2 geobel nappies
1 wn wrap
2 dunk n fluff from the co-op
tester crops from luscious little somethings
ff night nappy

Unfortunately most of these are a few weeks away from delivery so I think I might need to order some instock fluff for instant gratification :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am

paintedclaws wrote:
twinkletot wrote: :shock: OMG Carolyn lol. I wish my list was a long as yours :giggle:

Heehee but could you be doing with your DH bending your ear because of it? :wink: I'm glad he doesn't know the actual cost because most of it has come out of my account not his.

You've just reminded me that i'm also on the list with Jo, Emma and PBPD too. :giggle:

:giggle: He bends my ear enough because of it anyway!! He actually asked me if I had enough nappies the other day :shock: I said no and he just rolled his eyes and sighed ha ha. He doesn't know the actual cost of what I spend either for the same reasons. I do pinch the odd bit out of the 'joint' account (which I don't contribute to now). He is always asking how much I have spent. Lets say that I don't have half the savings I did 2 months ago :wink: .

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Ahem, here goes;

6 Puddlekins CSP
Puddlekins Puddlesnuggle
FFN
2 HL AI2 (one custom) and custom bedbug
Chocolate itti
2 pairs longies (1 personalised)
1 pair embroidered wool dungarees
2 pairs shorties
1 apron top
HO night nappy
WN and Puddlepants CSP

:oops: :oops: not including the 6 preloved packages I've already had this week :oops: :oops:

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

twinkletot wrote:
:giggle: He bends my ear enough because of it anyway!! He actually asked me if I had enough nappies the other day :shock: I said no and he just rolled his eyes and sighed ha ha. He doesn't know the actual cost of what I spend either for the same reasons. I do pinch the odd bit out of the 'joint' account (which I don't contribute to now). He is always asking how much I have spent. Lets say that I don't have half the savings I did 2 months ago :wink: .

I thought you got Nathan into cloth to save money. :giggle:

becky1978 wrote:How does everyone afford so much sorry to be nosey but I always wonder :oops: :oops:

I fund mine mostly from child benefit and tax credits, I also have a set amount each month from Mikes wages that i can spend on whatever i want too. It generally goes on clothes for the children and anything they need.

If i sell anything its a bonus and goes into something new for one of them.

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 pm

paintedclaws wrote:
twinkletot wrote:I also have a set amount each month from Mikes wages that i can spend on whatever i want
:hohoho:

Sorry ;) I think thats really funny, I wish my man let me spend his money ;) He spends mine!!!!! LOL meany moo man ;)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:58 pm

paintedclaws wrote:
twinkletot wrote:

I thought you got Nathan into cloth to save money. :giggle:

Yeah...............it hasn't quite work out that way :giggle:. His nappy rash is so much better though (when he gets is which isn't half as often) :D . He also LOVES his nappies he he. I think i am passing the addiction on :hohoho: .

I fund mine mostly from child benefit and tax credits, I also have a set amount each month from Mikes wages that i can spend on whatever i want too. It generally goes on clothes for the children and anything they need.

If i sell anything its a bonus and goes into something new for one of them.

I have used a lot of my saving to fund it but also convince dp to buy some and maybe use the odd bit of his money here and there :oops: . I also sell to fund it too.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat