My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: So what are you waiting for???

Postby paintedclaws » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:27 pm

ems wrote:
paintedclaws wrote:
twinkletot wrote:I also have a set amount each month from Mikes wages that i can spend on whatever i want
:hohoho:

Sorry ;) I think thats really funny, I wish my man let me spend his money ;) He spends mine!!!!! LOL meany moo man ;)

LOL It's not without moaning. He does joke that he'd like to spend some of HIS money sometimes so i let him choose. :wink: :hohoho: :wine:

Seriously though he's not worried what it goes on as long as the children are well cared for and the bills are covered.

Oh and Noah's tops came today, they're a lovely fit and he went straight for the airplane one. Thanks hun.
twinkletot wrote:
Yeah...............it hasn't quite work out that way :giggle:. His nappy rash is so much better though (when he gets is which isn't half as often) :D . He also LOVES his nappies he he. I think i am passing the addiction on :hohoho: .

I have used a lot of my saving to fund it but also convince dp to buy some and maybe use the odd bit of his money here and there :oops: . I also sell to fund it too.

Aww i'm glad cloth has sorted his nappy rash out, Noah very rarely gets sore but wool and fitteds always sorts it out if he does. I'd say savings well spent! Atleast you can get some of your money back when Nathan's grown out of them. Its so cute when they love their nappies, Noah won't let me open a parcel on my own anymore. Oh and Mike chose a blue bg to put on Poppy earlier and Noah took it off him and threw it in the basket (whilst shaking his head)and handed Mike a lovely GM and a pair of woollies for her. :giggle:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:39 pm

paintedclaws wrote: Noah won't let me open a parcel on my own anymore.
Isabelle's the same... "is it nappies for Gracie" and if the answer is no "is it for me?!" and then if the answer is no "what is it then?!!!" (well what else could there be :hohoho: )

Oh and Mike chose a blue bg to put on Poppy earlier and Noah took it off him and threw it in the basket (whilst shaking his head)and handed Mike a lovely GM and a pair of woollies for her. :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My list is now updated... :?

I'm waiting for:
2 Guerilla Fluff fitteds
1 Puddlekins nappy
3 Puddlekins OBV san pro for my Mum
4 :oops: Dunk n Fluff fitteds
Tester crops for Grace and longies for Isabelle from Luscious Little Somethings
Hanna is lending me a large WNSS with medium rise to see how it fits Grace :mrgreen:
1 Holdens Landings fitted
Snazeroo facepaints
Wooly-wash from bums'n'roses
And really boring - hippy chick bed protecters from boots :roll:
Oh and cot blocks from bumpto3

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Aww i'm glad cloth has sorted his nappy rash out, Noah very rarely gets sore but wool and fitteds always sorts it out if he does. I'd say savings well spent! Atleast you can get some of your money back when Nathan's grown out of them. Its so cute when they love their nappies, Noah won't let me open a parcel on my own anymore. Oh and Mike chose a blue bg to put on Poppy earlier and Noah took it off him and threw it in the basket (whilst shaking his head)and handed Mike a lovely GM and a pair of woollies for her. :giggle:

:giggle: I love that Noah threw the BG back and got a lovely M and woolies. He has obviously been watching you closely :wink:. Yes we will def get soem money back. Might save them for #2 first though. That will keep him happy. Please remind me I said that when you see me selling them to fund larger nappies!!!!

My avatar
Ruth
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Ruth » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I'm waiting for:
2 Guerilla Fluff fitteds
1 Puddlekins nappy
Hanna is lending me a large WNSS with medium rise to see how it fits Grace :mrgreen:
Snazeroo facepaints

Yikes! I only have a few bits I'm waiting for from puddlekins. Oh & some wool. I need to get ordering stuff!!!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I'm waiting for:
2 Guerilla Fluff fitteds
1 Puddlekins nappy
Snazeroo facepaints

Where did you get your facepaints from Steph? I want some sparkly ones to add to our set, but i've not seen them anywhere :(

I'm just waiting for one lonely ball of wool :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Ali, i have been looking at your blog and I love the skirties and leggings, perfect for winter x

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm

I am in shock over to some of those lists! And incredibly jealous!! lol

I'm waiting for:

1 puddlekins night
1 UD NN
1 UD pocket
lots of longies (from my mum)
And 3 nappies from classifieds.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 pm

babyroo wrote:Where did you get your facepaints from Steph? I want some sparkly ones to add to our set, but i've not seen them anywhere :(

The snazaroo website itsself...
They've got glitter gels and glitter dust and also the 'sparkle' colours (which just mean they're a bit irridescent)...
http://www.snazaroo.com/products/face-p ... tter-gels/

I managed to spend over £40 including colours and glitter whoops! Our collection is sadly lacking tho' and I don't even have black!

Kirstyh wrote:Ali, i have been looking at your blog and I love the skirties and leggings, perfect for winter x
Also been lurking on your blog ;) I think Grace definatley needs a skirt with leggings, will have to re-measure her (as she's definately grown recently sadly) and send you some wool :mrgreen:

Oooh and nomad have a sale so I bought a few tops for Isabelle, whoops! :oops:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:
babyroo wrote:Where did you get your facepaints from Steph? I want some sparkly ones to add to our set, but i've not seen them anywhere :(

The snazaroo website itsself...
They've got glitter gels and glitter dust and also the 'sparkle' colours (which just mean they're a bit irridescent)...
http://www.snazaroo.com/products/face-p ... tter-gels/

I managed to spend over £40 including colours and glitter whoops! Our collection is sadly lacking tho' and I don't even have black!

Ah didn't think of that! What did you get for £40?

I've got a set of colours from ELC for a tenner, but Katie wants sparkle (and so do I tbh :giggle: :giggle: ) off to look now....

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat