hf1

I am waiting on....

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby sophie2198 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:56 pm

charlibunny wrote:No longer waiting on my OWW as it has been lost by RM. I got a slip for it yesterday and walked 20 mind to the sorting office for him to say "sorry but it never found it''s way back here" I just walked off so i didn't cry lol


:shock: :cry: :cry: :shock: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby shoogah01 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 pm

sophie2198 wrote:
charlibunny wrote:No longer waiting on my OWW as it has been lost by RM. I got a slip for it yesterday and walked 20 mind to the sorting office for him to say "sorry but it never found it''s way back here" I just walked off so i didn't cry lol


:shock: :cry: :cry: :shock: :cry: :cry:

:shock: oh no!! :cry: how awful. is there no chance it could still be on the van? :hug: :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Dunno, but the way i am feeling right now i have no fight left in me to even bother going back.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Charli, thats awful :( Its got to be somewhere...how can they just say..sorry it didnt come back here? thats just shocking!! :hug: :hug: Can you ring them, its insane that its just vanished!! :-?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:33 pm

megansmummy wrote:Charli, thats awful :( Its got to be somewhere...how can they just say..sorry it didnt come back here? thats just shocking!! :hug: :hug: Can you ring them, its insane that its just vanished!! :-?


I am hoping that maybe it find's it's way back tomorrow? They are open till 8pm today so considering sending DH in as i will just cry :oops:
I can't ring, i am no good on the phone. :oops:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Parcels often take 24 or 48 hours to be available for collection in the sorting office - they are probably in a big pile that hasn't been sorted out yet :hug: :hug:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby charlibunny » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

babyroo wrote:Parcels often take 24 or 48 hours to be available for collection in the sorting office - they are probably in a big pile that hasn't been sorted out yet :hug: :hug:


Really hope so Ali, its a huge RM depot so they have always been ready within 24 hours. My post is really up te creek at the momnet, taking 2 weeks to arrive 1st class in some cases :roll:

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby baby_bufters » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:45 pm

charlibunny wrote:
babyroo wrote:Parcels often take 24 or 48 hours to be available for collection in the sorting office - they are probably in a big pile that hasn't been sorted out yet :hug: :hug:


Really hope so Ali, its a huge RM depot so they have always been ready within 24 hours. My post is really up te creek at the momnet, taking 2 weeks to arrive 1st class in some cases :roll:


Mine always has 24 or 48 hours wrote on the back so hopefully it will turn up

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: I am waiting on.

Postby Louise » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Waiting for
2 NB PC fitteds
3 S PC fitteds
Small soaker
Small/medium soaker
Neels teeny romper and hat
Droopy Drawers newborn skirtie
Droopy Drawers newborn longies
Pixie Knits dungarees
S HL Playscape
2 NB HL fitteds
HL blanket
HL wool wrap
Teeny Scrunchkins hoodie for bump
Dunk n Fluff dress
2 S WNSS for bump
S Dunk n Fluff peasant dress and pull on interlock pants
6 XS Dunk n Fluff nappies
2 HL t-shirts to go with the collab I received the other day
7 XS Very Baby fitteds from the OWW co-op
2 x Dunk n Fluffs for bump and Ryan
2 dresses from Dunk n Fluff
2 pairs pants from Dunk n Fluff


Arrived recently
Newborn sleepsuits from Next
NB Muttaqin fitted
NB Puddlekins
S Puddlekins
Changing mat and wipes
L and S Monkeyfoot wet bags
S DnF from the Nappy Garden
Mamas and Papas Mylo pram with car seat and accessories in Raspberry Ripple/Plum Pudding
3 ABK Bump tops
Pixie Knits dungarees
Pixie Knits longies/crops
Some lovely VHC newborn bits that mummy2threeboys kindly picked up for me in Sainsburys :D, thank you :hug: )
A huge box of lovely maternity clothes for me from Asos :mrgreen:
More maternity clothes from Asos, Dorothy Perkins and New Look :oops:
Droopy Drawers soaker
Scrunchkins and DD collab (hoodie, skirtie and longies)
2 NB Hollow Oak
NB Holdens Landing



Next on the list
lots of girly fitteds, wool and WAHM clothing for bump
PP CSP
Neels February slot
Tempestuous Poppet January slot
Pixie Knits/LLS club slots (cancelled, just Pixie Knits slots now instead :D)
2 Droopy Drawers Jan/Feb slots

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat