hf1

Arghh sposies!!

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Arghh sposies!!

Postby charliesam » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 am

I used pampers with my older 2 :oops: :oops: :oops: and they leaked with every single poo henry did- i had to do a whole change of nappy and clothes about 6 times a day- and i just thought it was his explosive poo and put up with it :oops: :oops: :oops: the v few times i have used them for sam they have quite often leaked :x

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

:x Sposies are awful aren't they. Jonathan is in them overnight more often than not (if I ask him what nappy he wants he says 'the dinosaur one' standard minki.) And they do last him but he is not a heavy wetter now as potty trained. Lucas OTOH has been is sposies the last 2 nights and we got the worst leaks EVER! The first night it came out the front and the sides. Last night it was just the sides.

I use huggies for Lucas. Jonathan was in huggies but I like to try cheaper ones for my pocket occasionally. I tried the value ones and ended up like you having to change the sopping sheets. They went to nursery with him so that someone else could deal with the crap :oops: :giggle: We now are trying the tesco baby dry ones which are better and were fine last night. (the first time I used them) so FC. Otherwise I might just get him another standard minki.

:hug: :hug: for you putting up with the crappy nappies.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 am

Both my kids wear sposies on occasion...DD is now potty trainned but wears a sposie at night...Ds is part time in sposies at night but full time cloth during the day...the only disp nappies worth their money IMO are pampers active fit...they are the only ones that dont leak...

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat